Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

millsmolls

Dec 15, 2018
This is a suggestion for all games in general. Sometimes you die on a game, for instance: Skywars. You want to spectate someone specifically but you cannot find them.

With /spec <user> it could make you teleport to the person, for an example:

Me: -Dies-
Player1: Spec me!
Me: -types- /Spec Player1

Thanks for considering my suggestion!
~Good day :)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
When you want to spectate someone, you can type one number, and you will spectate, I don't know if you understand me xD
Let me clarify.
When you press one, a bar will show up, with a bunch of minecraft faces. If you try to "hold" or hover over a hotbar, like you would to use an item, their username should appear. Once you find the username you want to spectate, you should press 1 again, and you'll teleport to that player.

For the suggestion itself: I honestly don't see a reason to not add this, the spectator thingy is honestly a bit difficult to understand at first glance, so having a command would definitely help.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

millsmolls

Dec 15, 2018
I am aware that this already exists, I know a lot of people who don't know a lot about it. Typing a command would be much easier and straight forward.

TheJordanian

Jan 2, 2016
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Many say that we already have a feature like that but, why don't we just add more features? it is a command that facilitates the game. Many of us would like to have more options so we can choose what to use.
For examnple, i would like to have the /playagain command, the server says that it exists but actually, at least for me, it doesn't work.
I would like too something like /play [gamemode], simple things that would make the server a better place.

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
/spec <name> is a way easier command if you already know the player you want to spectate. In bigger games that have a lot of players alive especially, going through each face by clicking on them to find what you’re looking for is not fun at all (especially if skins are not displaying, so all you’re seeing is an Alex or a Steve face). /spec could be an easier solution to spectating friends, or even people cheating for what matters. Once you try this command, you’ll never go back to the hotbar, you can have my word.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
I actually really like this idea, I know that there some players out there that enjoy watching pro playes/teams fight, this would be really entertaining for them to watch.
Also make it a setting where people can turn off being spectated, and maybe add a command that lets you see who is spectating you

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
This is a suggestion for all games in general. Sometimes you die on a game, for instance: Skywars. You want to spectate someone specifically but you cannot find them.

With /spec <user> it could make you teleport to the person, for an example:

Me: -Dies-
Player1: Spec me!
Me: -types- /Spec Player1

Thanks for considering my suggestion!
~Good day :)
A better suggestion would be for example your friends are in a game and they invite you to a party and you are stuck in the main lobby and want to watch them play to pass the time of waiting. This /spec command would be much preferred then and if you want to purposely die in a game of eggwars at the beginning of the march to spectate for whatever reason.

Reactions: Juskebat
D

Deleted member 59979

Honestly I don't see the point. It'll take up dev time that could be spent on better things, like fixing bugs. As previously mentioned, there is also a system already made with this. If it was to be put on the list of features to add then it should just be put as a very low priority.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom