Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Verregass

Jan 22, 2017
Maybe you can add something in the server that will let people speak with their voices, but only to their friends on the server and not global. That would make it easier then ask for their skype etc.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Just download skype, discord or teamspeak. It's not a big deal to ask their username though.

Verregass

Jan 22, 2017
But if u only want to say one thing like don't go there, there is lava or something like that, it would be easier if u just can hit a button and say it. Sometimes u don't want to give your skype name or any other personal information. Maybe you just want a teammate in that specific game.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
People know what happens when you add a voice button to games,
Look at games such a CS;GO or TF2. People scream, swear, rick roll etc. I don't really want that.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
>alot more private

except for the fact you can get someone's ip thru skype in 2 seconds and the audio quality and connection is absolute garbage
I only use Skype for IRL friends, they don't mind if my voice is absolute garbage. We just laugh at it.

Verregass

Jan 22, 2017
Skype yes but i already have problems with minecraft, problems like connection lost and lagg i'm sure other people will recognize this so if u are also voice chatting on skype... i don't think my computer could handle that

Reactions: KitKatkels17

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
>alot more private

except for the fact you can get someone's ip thru skype in 2 seconds and the audio quality and connection is absolute garbage
for me and for the most skype is awesome and also why a friend to get your ip?? that makes no sense!!

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Skype yes but i already have problems with minecraft, problems like connection lost and lagg i'm sure other people will recognize this so if u are also voice chatting on skype... i don't think my computer could handle that
your computer , so skype isn't good for all ompuetrs , thanks and also good luck for the talk chat program search!!!

Verregass

Jan 22, 2017
your computer , so skype isn't good for all ompuetrs , thanks and also good luck for the talk chat program search!!!
No i mean if u play minecraft and in the mean time your voice chatting it can make your minecraft verry laggy

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom