Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Outsion

Apr 6, 2021
I've seen some thread post's about spawners not working it'd just like to know if that issue has been fixed even though I don't play skyblock (I probably will start) so it's not my main concern but this is one of my concerns that I'd like to get fix.

Apparently there's also a glitch that the spawners disappear from time to time so if that could also be fixed that'll be good.
If these glitches have already been fixed then there's no need to worry about this.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I've seen some thread post's about spawners not working it'd just like to know if that issue has been fixed even though I don't play skyblock (I probably will start) so it's not my main concern but this is one of my concerns that I'd like to get fix.

Apparently there's also a glitch that the spawners disappear from time to time so if that could also be fixed that'll be good.
If these glitches have already been fixed then there's no need to worry about this.
Yes spawners do dissappear from time to time but only if you mine it. Spawners not working has never been a thing (for me at least) so you should be fine.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom