Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GingerBread

Member
Jul 15, 2020
38
14
9
30
Does a mob spawner need solid ground to spawn a mob? Or could you just have mobs spawn in the air and fall to their death instantly??
 

GingerBread

Member
Jul 15, 2020
38
14
9
30
It worked! Thanks for the suggestion I’m surprised it actually worked but this has made my base a lot easier to make 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom