Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

So this suggestion will be short because I don't think there is much to explain.

And yes I know this has been suggested many times but the spawn protection is bad and needs to be shorted/removed! What is the spawn protection now? Is it 7-8 seconds? Well it should be 3-4 I was playing with @TheBrownster904 when we though of this.

I know it was short but what else is there to explain?

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I'm completely fine with the spawn protection.

If you were just killed by a full iron guy, and you respawn and he is getting your egg, wouldn't you want to knock him off?

Yes, there are problems with this, people just spam hit you, but isn't this another way to play?

Just try and figure out a good way to get around this. I'm perfectly fine with it, and it helps me out throughout the game.

Have a nice night,
PAL143

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Block yourself in. If they run, they're naked. If you can't destroy someone's egg and chase down a naked guy, I really can't help you much.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
They do have a chance to protect it. But when you are literally able to spawn back in and spam punch a full iron of the edge while in spawn protection, that might just be bit too long.
Block yourself in. If they run, they're naked. If you can't destroy someone's egg and chase down a naked guy, I really can't help you much.
Use strats!
Most of the eggs aren't even too close to the edge anyways...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom