Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
It always bothered me that the spawn protection is so long.
So after some thinking I came with a suggestion for the spawn protection.
Its okay if the spawn protection time will be the same but my opinion is make it shorter.
But make it like if someone go into the shop don't matter if they just spawned 1 sec ago then there spawn protection will be gone. So they can not buy a pickaxe after they killed and remove the case you build to close yourself in to mine the egg.

Its just a idea if you like it give it a like or +1 and if you don't like just give it a -1 and if you have a better idea please say it in the commands.

Thank you for your time!

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Some players have a slow/bad PC and it will take them some time to respawn and i don't think that the spawnprotection is really long.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Some players have a slow/bad PC and it will take them some time to respawn and i don't think that the spawnprotection is really long.
Ye but the time is the same only when they go in the shop there spawn protection is gone

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
First)
Encourging killfarming is bad
second.
asking for likes is not allowed.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like this idea and think it would work out better but in my opinion what would work out better is if they lost spawn protection when they attack or after the normal spawn protection time.That way kill farming would only happen if the player attacked back, they would still be abe to run by leaving the island.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom