Results are only viewable after voting.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, in blockwars bridges there is currently no spawn protection, i think ther should be spawn prot

spawn prot will prevent kill farming and it will give a less strong team more of a chance, i think in a team version of this it is very important

so i think it would be more fair to add spawn prot to solve more problems in blockwars, this spawn prot would go away if the person hits someone

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
You should be able to hit someone off the bridge as soon as they are walking on it in my opinion. So if they add spawn protection, it shouldn't more then a second. So I am not sure if it's worth to add it.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean kill farming is a huge problem so there needs to be some chance for less skilled player to go somewhere before there killed so 2-3seconds
or when they get to the bridge would be good imo

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't know if kill farming is reportable in bridges, but it would be better if it is. That would be a great way to get rid of most spawn killers. And otherwise, spawn protection till they reach the bridge could also be a solution ig.

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
Honestly spawn prot in blockwars bridges would be super overpowered, you can get sometimes from one side to the other in less than 10 seconds. And if the spawn prot is too long, it'd be too overpowered. If this should be implemented then the spawn prot should be very short and by that I mean max about 3 seconds.

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
I don't like the idea. I'm one of the worst player you have seen but as soon as a game start I rush. I'm someone who likes to rush to the other Skywars bases as soon as the games starts

Long Story short: I don't really like the idea

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hmmm, I don't know about this one.
I don't really care about it but if it's added then it needs to be a maximum of 1/2 seconds so you can't be halfway the bridge with spawn protection.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom