Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hypixel is a chaos server, so they have that. Cube craft is ordered, so glass is more in Cubecraft Style
"Cubecraft is ordered" yeah tell that to the new punishment system, freebuild, anti-cheat, too lazy to come up with more. Same dude. Same. I have never seen so many hackers on a server before, and I've been playing on memeplex and hypixel since around 2013-2014. Not as many hackers.

Also to everyone who says "Cubecraft doesn't copy other stuff" ah yes that's why we have: glass colours, ranks, skywars, survival games, skyblock, factions, parkour, UHC, vanity items, creative, every arcade game except for hourglass. etc. You might aswell ignore this thread if you get so butthurt if someone comes up with a good idea for once.

I must prepare myself for the haters.

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Yeah why not! It adds a variety, it doesn't really matter if it is the same as Hypixel, cause Hypixel is dying anyway :P. Also, it would have a new interest of players wanting to get the other cages. But the downside is that I only like transparent cages.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
"Cubecraft is ordered" . I have never seen so many hackers on a server before, and I've been playing on memeplex and hypixel since around 2013-2014. Not as many hackers..

I haven't seen many hackers and let me tell you a couple of months ago I hacked and the anticheat may not be great, it's still good! And before everybody say "OMG he hacked! He calls himself banboy" I indeed hacked and I learned of the expirience :) Now I report hackers

"

Also to everyone who says "Cubecraft doesn't copy other stuff" ah yes that's why we have: glass colours, ranks, skywars, survival games, skyblock, factions, parkour, UHC, vanity items, creative, every arcade game except for hourglass. etc.

Thats true, we have all the big games that every server has, nothing bad! But it would be much nicer if we did the same things differently like making our own different spawncages as I did a couple of comments before

N

Nikboo

I like it, but they have some big problems there worrying about. Message me if you have any more questions:) There's a place to summit your ideas on the forums!! Click Here Love your idea!!! Thank you for making cube craft a better place!!!

That's not the place to submit suggestions. I made the thread in the correct place.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
HYPIXEL -1
Ok lyz you're one of my first followers but..., are your for real mate? Listen to what Earth said, for heaven/paradise's sake!
"Cubecraft is ordered" yeah tell that to the new punishment system, freebuild, anti-cheat, too lazy to come up with more. Same dude. Same. I have never seen so many hackers on a server before, and I've been playing on memeplex and hypixel since around 2013-2014. Not as many hackers.

Also to everyone who says "Cubecraft doesn't copy other stuff" ah yes that's why we have: glass colours, ranks, skywars, survival games, skyblock, factions, parkour, UHC, vanity items, creative, every arcade game except for hourglass. etc. You might aswell ignore this thread if you get so butthurt if someone comes up with a good idea for once.

I must prepare myself for the haters.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom