Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don't think that it's necessary. What's wrong with colored glass? I get why you think that it's fun, but it's one of the useless things, that should be considered to add, when there are no big updates needed for a while.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I don't think that it's necessary. What's wrong with colored glass? I get why you think that it's fun, but it's one of the useless things, that should be considered to add, when there are no big updates needed for a while.
Marieke, I totally agree what you are saying here but it would be something else than the normal colored glass. Every server has colored glass, I'm not saying that it's bad but can't there be other kind of glasses in the server?

Reactions: abfc2000

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Marieke, I totally agree what you are saying here but it would be something else than the normal colored glass. Every server has colored glass, I'm not saying that it's bad but can't there be other kind of glasses in the server?
Yeah it can, but cube is focussing on games. Right now, they're not thinking about what colored glass they should add or what new vanity games they should add. Maybe if UHC etc is back is it a better idea, but right now, it probably will get rejected.
Guys, why do you get so butthurt when a idea is similar to another server?
Because cube wants to be original and they are with maps, games and plugins, so why shouldn't they with everything?

Reactions: BanBoy

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Currently, Cubecraft has only glass for spawn cages that you can get for ranks and levels and winning them in cublets. I think Cubecraft should have more of a variety in spawn cages, so maybe have other types of cages such as slime cages, spawner
cages, ice cages and more. Here are some ideas:

- Leaf Cages
- Mobspawner Cages
- Slime Cages

So tell me what you think guys?
Also, if you say no to this because it is copied from Hypixel, then you might aswell say no to the cages we have now, because they are also available on Hypixel.

ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS
-1 There's a reason the cages are made out of glass. It's so that you can see out from them. :/

S41F

Jul 7, 2016
Maybe, instead you can have the option of expanding your cage from a 1×2 to a 2×2, 3×3, 3×1 etc. Mob spawner ones are impossible to see out of. This is because I have Nicolas cage in hypixel it's next to useless :/

IT'S A -1 FROM ME. BUT GOOD IDEA

D

Deleted member 48685

Glass is more Cubecraft style, but I wouldn't have any problem if other cages were added, I just don't think it's what Cubecraft really needs atm.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is great! Maybe add also different collor glass like new glass ( black and yellow) +1
Like @MelodicMe said, some new variants of stained glass would be nice! Otherwise it want stick to the current glass cages if you do things like mob spawners. This would change the whole concept. ;)

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I think that it would be like Hypixel..
Smh. These objections.
Might as well take away ranks since they're on other servers too. Let me make a list of other things that would be "copied".
Staff Ranks
Gadgets
Forums
SG, UHC, Factions, Parkour, etc.
Cosmetic Items in general

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Reactions: Ping Ether

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
"If you say no support to this because it is copied from Hypixel, then you might aswell say no to the cages we have now. "

If you really want more variety in spawn cages, than be creative! Make some cages no person has ever seen before instead of just copying hypixel. This is a +1 for me but not with leaves spawners or slimes as that's just copying. Cubecraftgames is all about being unique and doing things different than how other servers do them.

some ideas:
- Invisible cage
- Flower pot cage
- a normal cage but with the block where you are standing on being the ranks ore like lapiz of diamond or emeralds etc. and the colour of the glass is the same as the ore's colour. (the blocks where you stand on disappears)
- Invisible block cage with you riding an animal of you choice
- Lava / water cage
- cage with the fire block

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I would like new glass, wether I have got it or not.
Also that would piss off Hypixel, so +5.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom