Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ok ok hey guys I just realized
If there were premium-only cages in SW made of blocks others than glass you could get them by mining which would be against the EULA. Unless everyone gets new blocks cages, or the cage disappears at start.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I would love to have this to mix up the glass. +1
I love this idea, it can be very aesthetically cages of mixed glass.
some ideas:
- Invisible cage
- Flower pot cage
- a normal cage but with the block where you are standing on being the ranks ore like lapiz of diamond or emeralds etc. and the colour of the glass is the same as the ore's colour. (the blocks where you stand on disappears)
- Invisible block cage with you riding an animal of you choice
- Lava / water cage
- cage with the fire block
Original suggestions! I especially like the suggestion of the color of the cage according to your rank and the invisible cage it can also be interesting, I never saw it before...

Reactions: BanBoy
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Just like IFireLion said this is an exact copy of hypixel. :cube_light: Makes its on things

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
UGHGHHV HYPIXEL DID DIS URGH WERE ORIGINAL PPL CCG MAKES OWN THINGSZ!!1!!!1 SORRY-1 CUZ IZ FROM HIPIXUL!!1!
Say that to SkyWars and Survival Games, smart people.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I still don't think they will implement these cages

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I still don't think they will implement these cages
It's not that's from hypixel or they won't add it it isn't worth a like. This dude took the time to make this idea and everybody is a little bit "Unrespectfull" to my opinion :confused1:​

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
If you really want more variety in spawn cages, than be creative! Make some cages no person has ever seen before instead of just copying hypixel. This is a +1 for me but not with leaves spawners or slimes as that's just copying. Cubecraftgames is all about being unique and doing things different than how other servers do them.

some ideas:
- Invisible cage
- Flower pot cage
- a normal cage but with the block where you are standing on being the ranks ore like lapiz of diamond or emeralds etc. and the colour of the glass is the same as the ore's colour. (the blocks where you stand on disappears)
- Invisible block cage with you riding an animal of you choice
- Lava / water cage
- cage with the fire block

I don't like the lava and water cage, because if you're playing with a friend, you can't see him and the environment too (for example) :)
The other ideas are cool thought, but I'm not sure if they'll add this...

JonaSwag

Jun 17, 2016
Lobby 1
Hypixel is a chaos server, so they have that. Cube craft is ordered, so glass is more in Cubecraft Style

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I don't like the lava and water cage, because if you're playing with a friend, you can't see him and the environment too (for example) :)
The other ideas are cool thought, but I'm not sure if they'll add this...

Only some ideas ;) I did't know what the command was for lava and watter not to flow... otherwise it would be way smaller and still nice I think

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Ok ok hey guys I just realized
If there were premium-only cages in SW made of blocks others than glass you could get them by mining which would be against the EULA. Unless everyone gets new blocks cages, or the cage disappears at start.

They can be made unbreakable, You can't mine the blocks in eggwars.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Original suggestions! I especially like the suggestion of the color of the cage according to your rank and the invisible cage it can also be interesting, I never saw it before...

That's wat I was going for! Just made them up myself :) Glad you like them!

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I like it, but they have some big problems there worrying about. Message me if you have any more questions:) There's a place to summit your ideas on the forums!! Click Here Love your idea!!! Thank you for making cube craft a better place!!!

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I like it, but they have some big problems there worrying about. Message me if you have any more questions:) There's a place to summit your ideas on the forums!! Click Here Love your idea!!! Thank you for making cube craft a better place!!!
Umm dude, this is the suggesion spot, the place you linked is the map creations. :/

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom