Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey,

I'm making the suggestion that the spam rule should only apply if someone has sent 5 of the same(or similar) messages on the server

Im suggesting this as its a bit harsh atm, 3 of the same messages doesnt really actually spam our chat or annoy people but 5 definetly does

With it being 5 messages it would be more easy for people to abide by + better for cube as it would be 5 messages in discord, a set smount for among slimes (its more lenient and i think 5 is good) and 5 messages for the server itself

In conclusion i believe it would be better if spam was 5 messages instead of 3, 3 doesnt really spam the chat but 5 does.

If you agree plz vote it below :agree:

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hey,

I'm making the suggestion that the spam rule should only apply if someone has sent 5 of the same(or similar) messages on the server

Im suggesting this as its a bit harsh atm, 3 of the same messages doesnt really actually spam our chat or annoy people but 5 definetly does

With it being 5 messages it would be more easy for people to abide by + better for cube as it would be 5 messages in discord, a set smount for among slimes (its more lenient and i think 5 is good) and 5 messages for the server itself

In conclusion i believe it would be better if spam was 5 messages instead of 3, 3 doesnt really spam the chat but 5 does.

If you agree plz vote it below :agree:
I disagree this time.
I justify this as follows:
When the spamming rule was introduced (so at the start of the server), in my opinion no changes were recorded there. I think the spamming rule as it is right now is very good and I don't think it should be changed.
Also if a player send the same or similar message three times within five minutes it's clear he spammed the message. Players are responsible for their own messages and for the then follwing consequences.
I won't change it.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i dont think 3 messages in 5 minutes spams chat really, 5 messages seems more like people would actually be annoyed

D

Deleted member 584093

They should add the ability to turn off team chat

D

Deleted member 584093

If they did that then I would see a small increase in chat usage

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom