Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cacaugamer98

Jan 21, 2022
Me, a player from South America, can we have a server? Because it is very hard to play on other servers without getting more than 200 ping, North American Servers are very laggy from people from South America, and if we play on European Server, the lag is worse, and i don't need to talk about Asian Servers, it's just painful to play, and its not my internet connection, both me and my friend, have a nice connection between us.

AND NOW, HERE IS A GLICH COMPILATION:
unknown1.png
ce898c32-a62d-45ec-9c53-d6c5ddab5953.png
(Image sent by my friend)
ed6ac67c-c274-4f68-b1a2-3ec613d489f6.png
(Image sent by my friend)
unknown2.png
My ping
unknown3.png

and here is a video of me lagging:

Thats why because im doing this post in first place

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hey there! I see where you're coming from. CubeCraft has already planned to add new regions so that every player can play at the best ping in their region. As for the "glitches" I'd suggest you to fill out a bug report.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
hello, im from south america too! (most specifically south of brazil), my internet connection is ethernet(with cable) 200mb, i have no problems at all with ping, i get around 170ms of ping. As said above make a bug report if you want to(im not sure if cube can even fix those).

tho it would be great if cubecraft added South america servers, i don't think that a lot of people play on cube from south america, so even if they did add it, we would either have to wait long times for games to start or we would be connected to another server(cuz of the lack of players).

~adan :D

cristian2259

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Hello, the "Pink glich" is a minecraft issue that isn't related to the server so CubeCraft can't fix it.
Im agree with adding South America servers on Java and Bedrock as it will benefit the network by appealing to new players on that part of the world.

The most efficient location i guess is Brazil, as it offer a good ping to all south america players. And CloudFlare have a lot of servers in that country.

A unified region that includes all Latin America and South America players in Colombia cloud be better in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: TnAdan_

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

Your idea is technically a great one to allow people from there to have a better ping and play in better condition! But there's also some complication with it who will mainly comes on the Java version of cubecraft.

Let me explain it, when it's the night for European (I'm from France) I generally still play on cube, and a lot of games doesn't have a lot of players and generally not enough to start a game or to play a game properly. CubeCraft Java doesn't have a lot of players from America and Asia which generally make servers from there hosting playable games on gamemode not played at this moment which make use ressources for nothing. Adding a new region to the current region list will be surely be useful mainly on CubeCraft bedrock where the server is mostly at 10k+ player connected.

But I still agree that adding a South America region is a really good idea to make people from there playing in a fair way.

• Agree
Reactions: LoveAndMafia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats... finally!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome back to the team 🩷
caraMel wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!! Welcome to the team 🩷
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
Top Bottom