Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shubh

Sep 12, 2016
hello! me, my friends and brothers have spent much time on cube craft and the same problem always happens...lag!
we are trying to say that us people in Africa have a huge connection problem and if you set a server in south Africa, Kenya or even Malawi it would be great! and it could show that cube craft listens to the community and even the minority parts of the community.
if you want to discuss this with me send me a discord message! thanks a lot! bye!
discord pewdiepie #1003

Reactions: God.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I don't think they will add this. The most of the time there are around 3000 people online on Cubecraft (JAVA). Cubecraft is hosted in France, but not only people from France are playing on that server. Everyone plays on those servers and I think a very small part of them lives in Africa, so probably if they add African servers, very few people will play on it. Maybe around 300 in the evening / afternoon, but that is way too few to have enough players for all mini-games.

Reactions: shubh
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I don't think they will add this. The most of the time there are around 3000 people online on Cubecraft (JAVA). Cubecraft is hosted in France, but not only people from France are playing on that server. Everyone plays on those servers and I think a very small part of them lives in Africa, so probably if they add African servers, very few people will play on it. Maybe around 300 in the evening / afternoon, but that is way too few to have enough players for all mini-games.

The servers of Cubecraft are located in the UK, not France ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
They’re hosted in France 100% sure of that. Like the Battlezonesheep said, the office gets confused with the hoste location a lot.

Reactions: shubh and remio

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
Ecuador
hello! me, my friends and brothers have spent much time on cube craft and the same problem always happens...lag!
we are trying to say that us people in Africa have a huge connection problem and if you set a server in south Africa, Kenya or even Malawi it would be great! and it could show that cube craft listens to the community and even the minority parts of the community.
if you want to discuss this with me send me a discord message! thanks a lot! bye!
discord pewdiepie #1003
First you should have a great community to do what you ask
since that would be an expense for the server and if there aren't many players it would be a big expense

Reactions: shubh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom