Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChrisS529

Jul 5, 2016
Hello, I recently came back to playing Minecraft and logged on to find that soup PVP no longer exists. Just wanted to know what the possibility of its return is, as it was a popular gamemode from what I could see, as well as why it was removed.

Reactions: elchuii

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Hello, I recently came back to playing Minecraft and logged on to find that soup PVP no longer exists. Just wanted to know what the possibility of its return is, as it was a popular gamemode from what I could see, as well as why it was removed.

Soup modes for Duels and Free For All were removed back in November of 2017 in this update https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-update.200663/
I believe it was due to them being relatively unpopular compared to the other queues / modes, so waiting times for duels were too long and the FFA maps had few players. I can't really remember how bad it was, I never played them much myself.

I doubt it will return because in the update @CatsLoveRainbows mentions, all remaining modes except normal for Duels and overpowered for FFA were also removed. If you want to play some soup duels with a friend however, the option to enable healing soup in your own custom kits is still available.

Reactions: Anthoken

ChrisS529

Jul 5, 2016
Soup modes for Duels and Free For All were removed back in November of 2017 in this update https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-update.200663/
I believe it was due to them being relatively unpopular compared to the other queues / modes, so waiting times for duels were too long and the FFA maps had few players. I can't really remember how bad it was, I never played them much myself.

I doubt it will return because in the update @CatsLoveRainbows mentions, all remaining modes except normal for Duels and overpowered for FFA were also removed. If you want to play some soup duels with a friend however, the option to enable healing soup in your own custom kits is still available.
Thank you

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft

where can i find that @CatsLoveRainbows metions that?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom