Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I usually save my cubelets as long as possible and then craft them to better cubelets. Right now you can only sort by "date received" and "type". My suggestion is to be able to sort by expiration date, so the one who expire first, is first. This is to avoid having to check through all the cubelets. For example, if you have bought some cubelets, they never expire.

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
I usually save my cubelets as long as possible and then craft them to better cubelets. Right now you can only sort by "date received" and "type". My suggestion is to be able to sort by expiration date, so the one who expire first, is first. This is to avoid having to check through all the cubelets. For example, if you have bought some cubelets, they never expire.
This is a very good idea!

Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere

Yea same, i like to save my Cubelets as well. I hate the Expire date So Much better if they do not Expire! -- I Love this Suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom