Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
Hello. I'm back.

First, this post is meant for the people I tagged. You can read if you want, but you won't understand.

Everything in my life was awful. I hated everyone and everything. I could not think positive. I know that's not an excuse, but that is why I was so rude and mean.
I changed my life, and I'm happy now. I'm in a safe place, I stopped smoking, drugs and suicide.
I feel great!

For all the people I tagged (And others if I forget you, sorry!);
I'm sorry. I am.

Forgive me.

Kind regards,
-Lu

@Marieke2001 @Soeshi @DanDaDino @MajesticShamel @TriangleAttack @ElPtricko @Milkyy @RayzMC @Sannne @BlueQuakeAdmin_ @Fristey

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
<3 sorry for what you’ve been through, glad you’re safe and happy now :). Alot has happened while you were gone. @DanDaDino disappeared, @RayzMC quit the forums (from what I know) and @Milkyy got banned ;-;. I can still give you thier discord names and tags if you want. I’m happy that you’re back, we missed you :D!

Reactions: Lucien
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom