Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Hi! I am here with a suggestion about the multipliers in the network.
As you know, there are 2 types of multipliers: Personal and Global.
Personal itself has 4 types: "2 hours of Points, Experience, Points and Experience" and "1 hour of Points and Experience"

In the multipliers menu, all personal multipliers have the same icon and this sometimes can make confusion because there are 4 types of personal multipliers. Also, we cannot activate a specific amount of multipliers at the same time. We need to activate them one by one. If a person stacked many multipliers, that person would make more clicks.

My suggestion is to make some changes in the multiplier menu in order to make it easier for people to use. I also suggest adding a multiplier combiner feature to combine same types of personal multipliers into 1 multiplier with multiplied features. With this way we can get the same boosts with less clicks.

1.png

I have designed a new menu like this. Currently, all personal multipliers have the same icon (speed potion) and it is not possible to understand which one is which without using our mouse cursor.
In the menu I designed, you will see different icons for different types of multipliers.

Global Multipliers: Fire Resistence Potion
Personal Multipliers (1 hour of points and experience): Strength Potion
Personal Multipliers (2 hours of points and experience): Speed Potion
Personal Multipliers (2 hours of experience): Instant Health Potion
Personal Multipliers (2 hours of points): Weakness Potion

(These icons can change but they seem nice I think)

With this way, I believe we can seperate every multiplier from each other and this will make the menu more useful..

2.png
3.png

I also added an order section that allows us change the order of the multipliers we have. It is similiar to the order section in the loot menu. We have "Date received" and "Type" selections.

4.png

The last thing I added to this menu is a Personal Multiplier Combiner menu which will be used to combine the same types of Personal Multipliers into 1 Personal Multiplier.

5.png

When we click on the Personal Multiplier Combiner button, a menu appears and it tells us to choose a multiplier type to combine. Because we cannot combine the multipliers that have different length. There are 2 sections here: 1 hour and 2 hours

6.png

After choosing one of them, we come to the combining menu with all the multipliers of that length. This is the "2 hours" menu. Here we choose 2 multipliers to combine. Those 2 multipliers go to the upper part of the menu. In the right side of the upper part, the item we are gonna get will appear and all we need to do is pressing the "Combine!" button which has the paper icon.

7.png

I also designed a new confirmation menu. When we click on the "Combine!" button, we will see a confirmation menu which will show us what we loose and what we get. After pressing YES, the previous 2 multipliers will be lost and a new multiplier with combined features will be added to our loot.

Combining multipliers will give us a new multiplier with multiplied features. For example, if we combine a points multiplier with points and experience multiplier, only the points will be multiplied.

What do I mean?

For example:
Personal Points Multiplier (x2 points) + Personal Experience and Points Multiplier (x2 points x2 experience) = Personal Experience and Points Multiplier (x4 points x2 experience)

We are also gonna be able to combine the combined multipliers with another multiplier.

Maybe it is a bit complex but I think these features will be a good addition to the game.

Gokhan_

Jul 27, 2018
Hi! I am here with a suggestion about the multipliers in the network.
As you know, there are 2 types of multipliers: Personal and Global.
Personal itself has 4 types: "2 hours of Points, Experience, Points and Experience" and "1 hour of Points and Experience"

In the multipliers menu, all personal multipliers have the same icon and this sometimes can make confusion because there are 4 types of personal multipliers. Also, we cannot activate a specific amount of multipliers at the same time. We need to activate them one by one. If a person stacked many multipliers, that person would make more clicks.

My suggestion is to make some changes in the multiplier menu in order to make it easier for people to use. I also suggest adding a multiplier combiner feature to combine same types of personal multipliers into 1 multiplier with multiplied features. With this way we can get the same boosts with less clicks.

View attachment 198363
I have designed a new menu like this. Currently, all personal multipliers have the same icon (speed potion) and it is not possible to understand which one is which without using our mouse cursor.
In the menu I designed, you will see different icons for different types of multipliers.

Global Multipliers: Fire Resistence Potion
Personal Multipliers (1 hour of points and experience): Strength Potion
Personal Multipliers (2 hours of points and experience): Speed Potion
Personal Multipliers (2 hours of experience): Instant Health Potion
Personal Multipliers (2 hours of points): Weakness Potion

(These icons can change but they seem nice I think)

With this way, I believe we can seperate every multiplier from each other and this will make the menu more useful..

View attachment 198364View attachment 198365

I also added an order section that allows us change the order of the multipliers we have. It is similiar to the order section in the loot menu. We have "Date received" and "Type" selections.

View attachment 198366

The last thing I added to this menu is a Personal Multiplier Combiner menu which will be used to combine the same types of Personal Multipliers into 1 Personal Multiplier.

View attachment 198367

When we click on the Personal Multiplier Combiner button, a menu appears and it tells us to choose a multiplier type to combine. Because we cannot combine the multipliers that have different length. There are 2 sections here: 1 hour and 2 hours

View attachment 198368

After choosing one of them, we come to the combining menu with all the multipliers of that length. This is the "2 hours" menu. Here we choose 2 multipliers to combine. Those 2 multipliers go to the upper part of the menu. In the right side of the upper part, the item we are gonna get will appear and all we need to do is pressing the "Combine!" button which has the paper icon.

View attachment 198369

I also designed a new confirmation menu. When we click on the "Combine!" button, we will see a confirmation menu which will show us what we loose and what we get. After pressing YES, the previous 2 multipliers will be lost and a new multiplier with combined features will be added to our loot.

Combining multipliers will give us a new multiplier with multiplied features. For example, if we combine a points multiplier with points and experience multiplier, only the points will be multiplied.

What do I mean?

For example:
Personal Points Multiplier (x2 points) + Personal Experience and Points Multiplier (x2 points x2 experience) = Personal Experience and Points Multiplier (x4 points x2 experience)

We are also gonna be able to combine the combined multipliers with another multiplier.

Maybe it is a bit complex but I think these features will be a good addition to the game.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello Thunder_,

We have had a very in depth discussion about your suggestion with everyone involved in the server team. We have come to the conclusion to mark your suggestion as denied for now.

We are worried about promising things that might never end up happening. When talking about your suggestion, we definitely felt like this would be something we should eventually do, if there is time for this. Unfortunately, we do not think it is worth the development time in the near future.

Like we previously mentioned, we do want to implement your suggestion eventually, but we can't make any promises. If we decide to create an update that fits well with your suggestion, we will try to take it into account and implement it, but this is likely not in the foreseeable future.

We are sorry to disappoint you with our message, but we hope that this does not discourage you from interacting with our platforms and from creating suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom