Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
When is the anti-hack coming out?! Evidently it is not working because people are using hacks and I am sick of it! The only thing it does that I have seen is kick you for using the 40 diamond pick-axe because you are "breaking blocks too fast." Ya need the anti-fly, anti-criticals, anti-tp (except for e-pearls), and anti-aura. I dont know what else, but that's what I have been seeing.

Its ridiculous the amount of hackers I find. So can I be a mod so I can just ban then there and then. I have sent in 3 helper requests so far and no one has responded. Please let me be a mod so i can ban all the hackers.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Pardon us, the anti-cheat is on beta, anti-cheat is not something that you can make in 1 day. (please be patient)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
When is the anti-hack coming out?! Evidently it is not working because people are using hacks and I am sick of it! The only thing it does that I have seen is kick you for using the 40 diamond pick-axe because you are "breaking blocks too fast." Ya need the anti-fly, anti-criticals, anti-tp (except for e-pearls), and anti-aura. I dont know what else, but that's what I have been seeing.

Its ridiculous the amount of hackers I find. So can I be a mod so I can just ban then there and then. I have sent in 3 helper requests so far and no one has responded. Please let me be a mod so i can ban all the hackers.
You just reduced your chances of helper to <0.1%. Asking for ranks is against the rules. You need to be known on the forums well before earning the staff rank.

Reactions: Ping Ether
N

Nikboo

It is coming out when the developers finish working on it. Please be patient. It takes a long time to make an anti-cheat.

By the way, if you don't recieve a responce for your helper application within a months time, then you have been denied. The reasonto why you didn't recieve a reply is that you were denied.

~ Locked

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
Top Bottom