Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
When is the anti-hack coming out?! Evidently it is not working because people are using hacks and I am sick of it! The only thing it does that I have seen is kick you for using the 40 diamond pick-axe because you are "breaking blocks too fast." Ya need the anti-fly, anti-criticals, anti-tp (except for e-pearls), and anti-aura. I dont know what else, but that's what I have been seeing.

Its ridiculous the amount of hackers I find. So can I be a mod so I can just ban then there and then. I have sent in 3 helper requests so far and no one has responded. Please let me be a mod so i can ban all the hackers.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Pardon us, the anti-cheat is on beta, anti-cheat is not something that you can make in 1 day. (please be patient)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
When is the anti-hack coming out?! Evidently it is not working because people are using hacks and I am sick of it! The only thing it does that I have seen is kick you for using the 40 diamond pick-axe because you are "breaking blocks too fast." Ya need the anti-fly, anti-criticals, anti-tp (except for e-pearls), and anti-aura. I dont know what else, but that's what I have been seeing.

Its ridiculous the amount of hackers I find. So can I be a mod so I can just ban then there and then. I have sent in 3 helper requests so far and no one has responded. Please let me be a mod so i can ban all the hackers.
You just reduced your chances of helper to <0.1%. Asking for ranks is against the rules. You need to be known on the forums well before earning the staff rank.

Reactions: Ping Ether
N

Nikboo

It is coming out when the developers finish working on it. Please be patient. It takes a long time to make an anti-cheat.

By the way, if you don't recieve a responce for your helper application within a months time, then you have been denied. The reasonto why you didn't recieve a reply is that you were denied.

~ Locked

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom