Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sonicjo

Apr 25, 2020
So as you known there's 2 new games and one of games is BW-CTF, and honestly it's very fun to play as it's more strategy based with pvp. But this game isn't that perfect and have somethings wanted changed.

1. Reduce the respawn time
The respawn time takes long to actually to respawn as it's 8 seconds and is annoying to wait for, you just want to respawn defend your flag and capture flags as fast as you can, but 8 seconds is too long. Take EW for example it's 3 seconds so you can get to your base fast and fight against your enemies, which is good! And for a game this offensive (in like more pvp way) it's good to have it to 3 or 5 seconds.

2. Reduce the bottom limit
The reason why i want this is because of block clutching as if you survive and live due to that block clutch it helps you not suffer the respawn time, but if you're too low down it just flings you off which makes you wait 8 seconds, and might repeat the process.

3. Make the game a bit more straight forward
You know why, some people won't understand just make a tutorial for the people who don't understand, make it optional.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
So as you known there's 2 new games and one of games is BW-CTF, and honestly it's very fun to play as it's more strategy based with pvp. But this game isn't that perfect and have somethings wanted changed.

1. Reduce the respawn time
The respawn time takes long to actually to respawn as it's 8 seconds and is annoying to wait for, you just want to respawn defend your flag and capture flags as fast as you can, but 8 seconds is too long. Take EW for example it's 3 seconds so you can get to your base fast and fight against your enemies, which is good! And for a game this offensive (in like more pvp way) it's good to have it to 3 or 5 seconds.

2. Reduce the bottom limit
The reason why i want this is because of block clutching as if you survive and live due to that block clutch it helps you not suffer the respawn time, but if you're too low down it just flings you off which makes you wait 8 seconds, and might repeat the process.

3. Make the game a bit more straight forward
You know why, some people won't understand just make a tutorial for the people who don't understand, make it optional.
1. The respawn timer is that long so you can't easily camp your flag. If you were able to respawn after such a short time, it would be really easy to prevent anyone from getting near or getting away with your flag. Especially having into account the fact that takaing the flag takes three seconds. I find the time more than enough, to keep the game fast paced but and not campy.

2. The bottom limit should stay the way it is so players can't just bridge below the entire map and avoid all trouble. It doesn't feel right if you can just avoid all players and dangers if you just bridge yourself to the enemy flag from below. I understand the motivation behind it, but honestly the consequences are far more impactful to the game than being able to blockclutch.

3. I'm not sure how a tutorial would work on bedrock and I don't really think it's that necessary. The game is somewhat intuitive and a new player should be able to understand how it works after a few matches. Every gamemode has its things to learn, but that doesn't justify having to make a tutorial for it. Lost effort which could be invested in more interesting things, in my opinion.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom