Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

how long should the game last

• Total voters
Nov 6, 2018
First of all, I haven't figured out every detail so some things may sound vage.
Second of all, it shouldn't be called Hungergames.

Amount of players: 10-20 that doesn't realy mather.
lenght of the game: This I don't know. it can't be to short but if it is realy long then noone would play the game.

the game:

you start in an area with a group. this is the safezone. here no mobs can harm you. out of the savezone are spawners and/or mobs. near the mobs are chests with loot. your goal is to kill mobs and go from area to area. in every area the mobs get harder and harder. you can summon boss fights to get even better loot. maybe there is a traveling merchant. I don't know how you will win but I realy like fighting mobs, because some players are realy bad or realy good at fighting and this game will let the player choose his/her level.

each area can have its own biome & buildings like snow-area has a stray polarbear with igloo. and a desert-area has a husk and spiders with a piramid.

I kind of got inspired by Hermit Quest

if you got any ideas/critics please tell me I would love to hear all about it.

Not a bad idea tbh but I doubt they'll ever actually implement this or something alike. It might be popular at first but will probably die within the first few months of it's existence, like lots of new games do. The hard work the build and develop team would have to put in to this project would probably not pay off. I know it's a shame but it would probably save them quite some time, money and effort to just let this idea slide... They aren't really known for listening to their players so it's not like I was expecting anything from them in the first place but at least this would somewhat clarify why they're probably not interested in this project. Not sure if frequently updating it would somewhat solve this but most of what I just said could count for many new games and almost never adding new games would probably make them lose even more players and that's not gonna work and shouldn't be an option either, so you could somewhat argue that what I just said isn't completely a valid point.
And honestly, we got so many combat based games already, if a new game was to be added, a non pvp based one would also be be nice for once...
and this game will let the player choose his/her level.
Sounds great but how exactly were you planning to make this go together with the 'group' concept of the game you were suggesting? It shouldn't be that hard to solve but I'd like to hear your idea on this first.

If you've got more detail/depth into the basics of this game, I'd be pleased to hear it, as I'm not entirely sure if I have a good grasp on your picture of what this game is supposed to look like since this is indeed kind off vague.
I don't want to completely neglect this idea either, just give you guys my view on it.

I just noticed that I probably say 'probably' a lot.

Reactions: Neon_The_Dragon
Nov 6, 2018
I dont understand the vote system.
20+ is good or bad?
it is just the amount of minutes you would like to play this game. because that is what i doubt about the most, it shouldn't be to short, but if it is very long people wouln't play it. (sorry i forgot to put "minutes" after the numbers.)

Nov 6, 2018
if a new game was to be added, a non pvp based one would also be be nice for once...

Sounds great but how exactly were you planning to make this go together with the 'group' concept of the game you were suggesting? It shouldn't be that hard to solve but I'd like to hear your idea on this first.

If you've got more detail/depth into the basics of this game, I'd be pleased to hear it, as I'm not entirely sure if I have a good grasp on your picture of what this game is supposed to look like since this is indeed kind off vague.
I don't want to completely neglect this idea either, just give you guys my view on it.

I just noticed that I probably say 'probably' a lot.

I completely agree with you, a non pvp game would be nice, that is why I like this idea so much. and I like the adventure part of it to. explorting the map, but that ofcourse would inquire to keep updating the map and that is ofcoure not posible because of time and money.
It's true that if you are with a group you can't realy choose your level, but if you were alone then this wouldn't be on a server because you could just play it in singleplayer. (and it would be less fun)
I would like to give you more detail, but I havn't worked it out yet. if I know more of the details i will write it down.
I am going to draw a map and writing details so next time I will proably have more details.
Bye :)

Reactions: CubeTale
Nov 6, 2018
My Idea.png
so this my idea. Nothing else to say about it :)
hope this will clarify everything.

Reactions: CubeTale
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom