Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epic Leo

Jul 6, 2016
I need someone to play with that can rush, pvp, and defend. Not like a mighty duo type thing (Unless you want to lol) but just someone I can play with without them getting angry with one loss or someone whos been playing MC for more then 1 month :P.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I need someone to play with that can rush, pvp, and defend. Not like a mighty duo type thing (Unless you want to lol) but just someone I can play with without them getting angry with one loss or someone whos been playing MC for more then 1 month :p.
Im always open. I am in PST time zone, I speak english, I am almost 14 and I do not swear, I have been playing minecraft for around 7-8 years now :)
Start are conversation with me sometime. I am always online unless I am at school.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
I need someone to play with that can rush, pvp, and defend. Not like a mighty duo type thing (Unless you want to lol) but just someone I can play with without them getting angry with one loss or someone whos been playing MC for more then 1 month :p.
Ye i can play with you!
Im always open. I am in PST time zone, I speak english, I am almost 14 and I do not swear, I have been playing minecraft for around 7-8 years now :)
Start are conversation with me sometime. I am always online unless I am at school.
Lol you play since 2010?

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
Well sure i love playing with new ppl and i would say that i am pretty decent. Well hit me up if you wanna and btw this accounts name is NOT my minecraft name :)

Epic Leo

Jul 6, 2016
So many people to play with :OOOOoOoO. Since I am always online I probably just going to play with everyone.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom