Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Epic Leo

Jul 6, 2016
I need someone to play with that can rush, pvp, and defend. Not like a mighty duo type thing (Unless you want to lol) but just someone I can play with without them getting angry with one loss or someone whos been playing MC for more then 1 month :P.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I need someone to play with that can rush, pvp, and defend. Not like a mighty duo type thing (Unless you want to lol) but just someone I can play with without them getting angry with one loss or someone whos been playing MC for more then 1 month :p.
Im always open. I am in PST time zone, I speak english, I am almost 14 and I do not swear, I have been playing minecraft for around 7-8 years now :)
Start are conversation with me sometime. I am always online unless I am at school.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
I need someone to play with that can rush, pvp, and defend. Not like a mighty duo type thing (Unless you want to lol) but just someone I can play with without them getting angry with one loss or someone whos been playing MC for more then 1 month :p.
Ye i can play with you!
Im always open. I am in PST time zone, I speak english, I am almost 14 and I do not swear, I have been playing minecraft for around 7-8 years now :)
Start are conversation with me sometime. I am always online unless I am at school.
Lol you play since 2010?

Aqitea

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2017
Sweds
Well sure i love playing with new ppl and i would say that i am pretty decent. Well hit me up if you wanna and btw this accounts name is NOT my minecraft name :)

Epic Leo

Jul 6, 2016
So many people to play with :OOOOoOoO. Since I am always online I probably just going to play with everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom