Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NewOneN

Aug 21, 2018
My Friend give me a account minecraft and when i join to the server says im banned perman and my friend say he changes to |S1ckBoy| and he say remember he getiing ban for no reason and afterwards years he give me this account
someone unban me? wow try to pplay with my friend in skywars

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Give one good reason to be unbanned. Firstly, how can we know it was not you that got banned on the account, and secondly, I don't think appeals for permanent bans are ever accepted (correct me if I am wrong)

NewOneN

Aug 21, 2018
Give one good reason to be unbanned. Firstly, how can we know it was not you that got banned on the account, and secondly, I don't think appeals for permanent bans are ever accepted (correct me if I am wrong)
my appeal is

Last edited by a moderator:

NewOneN

Aug 21, 2018
Then go to ban appeals, use the code you have been given, and explain why you believe you should be unbanned.
Submit the appeal, and, from there the moderator who reviews it will decide
Error! "lS1ckBoyl" has never joined the server, please make sure you are entering your username and not your appeal code.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I am afraid your friend may have given you the wrong username. You may want to ask them what the name is and go from there.

Also I removed the number for your appeal code so as to avoid any fake appeals in your place making it so you can not appeal.

Reactions: NewOneN

NewOneN

Aug 21, 2018
I am afraid your friend may have given you the wrong username. You may want to ask them what the name is and go from there.

Also I removed the number for your appeal code so as to avoid any fake appeals in your place making it so you can not appeal.
why its the appeal code its true what do you mean?how do you can unban me? my friend have 17 yrs old its my friends he gave ot me says i dont play anymore and gave to me.my brother played with his and never get banned....
and dont be afraid he give me a gmail everthing user and i see
and its not him the skin its diferent never touch in skin
and i gonna ask to him what hapeness and after conversion with me to talk about this

NewOneN

Aug 21, 2018

hello okay, I know the information, my friend's cousin was what was hacks, and apologized what cousin did and asked to take ban so I play was the cousin's fault.
sorry for the inconvenience

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
hello okay, I know the information, my friend's cousin was what was hacks, and apologized what cousin did and asked to take ban so I play was the cousin's fault.
sorry for the inconvenience
Animaltamer1 asked for the real username of the minecraft account I guess. The owner of the provided username has never joined the server

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom