Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hi All!

I recently started playing CubeCraft skyblock and after time time playing thought I'd put together a little video highlighting some tips and things that I've learned along the way and wish I knew when starting out. Most of these I found while playing as there wasn't much documentation to go off of at the time. Instead of typing it all out, I thought it would be faster to talk through some of them in a video.

We're not to the end game yet so there's probably more to come or some other thoughts you might have based on your experience. Feel free to post those as well!

Reactions: mlggaimer

MasteRVedanT0

Jan 24, 2021
Hi All!

I recently started playing CubeCraft skyblock and after time time playing thought I'd put together a little video highlighting some tips and things that I've learned along the way and wish I knew when starting out. Most of these I found while playing as there wasn't much documentation to go off of at the time. Instead of typing it all out, I thought it would be faster to talk through some of them in a video.

We're not to the end game yet so there's probably more to come or some other thoughts you might have based on your experience. Feel free to post those as well!

Yo bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Top Bottom