Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalCake

Well-Known Member
Jul 23, 2020
117
84
104
United States
www.youtube.com
Hi All!

I recently started playing CubeCraft skyblock and after time time playing thought I'd put together a little video highlighting some tips and things that I've learned along the way and wish I knew when starting out. Most of these I found while playing as there wasn't much documentation to go off of at the time. Instead of typing it all out, I thought it would be faster to talk through some of them in a video.

We're not to the end game yet so there's probably more to come or some other thoughts you might have based on your experience. Feel free to post those as well!

 
  • Like
Reactions: mlggaimer

MasteRVedanT0

Member
Jan 24, 2021
3
1
4
26
Hi All!

I recently started playing CubeCraft skyblock and after time time playing thought I'd put together a little video highlighting some tips and things that I've learned along the way and wish I knew when starting out. Most of these I found while playing as there wasn't much documentation to go off of at the time. Instead of typing it all out, I thought it would be faster to talk through some of them in a video.

We're not to the end game yet so there's probably more to come or some other thoughts you might have based on your experience. Feel free to post those as well!

Yo bro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Top Bottom