Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
There’s many people who have been upset about the change. The removal of their favourite game, devaluation of their rank and the way in which this update is communicated to us.
Still, the decision has been made and there’s nothing that can be done about it (yet, since its not per se permanent). I would like to look in to the future and come up with a few suggestions.
In the case of keeping the Java community members on Java or guide them onto the Bedrock network.
While no one is really to be blamed for, people feel like they are in a disadvantageous position. To make up for this I would like to suggest a few things:

-I previously suggested a bedrock rank in return for a Java rank. This got highly anticipated on by the community, but rejected by all the staff or former staff (hi @Marieke2001 <: ) Business wise I can see why this would be a bad idea. Therefore, I would like to resuggest it, but in the form of either a global or Java players only sale on Bedrock ranks. (I have no idea if this is possible or has been done in the future, but it would stimulate people to switch to Bedrock and buy a rank) By doing so, both Cubecraft and its community will profit.

-Secondly, while these games have been gone, I would like to suggest a return of community games. If possible, it would be fun to make the games that just have been removed, a playable option for the community games. (The participation of the most recent one was rather slim and this might attract more people). Some of them are not relevant to be featured every day or week, but it may be relevant once a month, when community games are being hosted. (Im not sure if this is still a thing on bedrock, since again, im not familiar with it)

-Lastly, it would be nice to keep the leaderboards of the recently removed games. Either on your profile or in a separate section. Many people have had a lot of devotion put into those games and it would be nice to reward it in a little way. Might even come with a few cubelets. The same way Cubecraft shared their goodwill to me, when Blockband got removed (: Its been a really nice gesture.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom