Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maurijst

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2018
Netherlands
First of all I would like to talk about the for some people bugging Colony Control. The bugs I encountered on this game are 1.12.2 only so I was thinking about adding a recommended version to the game which should be 1.16.5. This way players will not encounter any unwanted bugs which make the game unplayable.

Next to that, I feel like Snowman Survival would be an amazing add-on on Java this year. For several reasons..

Reason 1: Nostalgia

Bringing Snowman Survival back to Java brings back some history of cubecraft for the older players which are still around. It might also attract old players which quit playing cubecraft back to the server.

Reason 2: Winter Feeling

Snowman Survival is even tho some people might not agree with me differ from the game "Slime Survival".

First of all you don't have grenades and some power-ups are different, next to that I feel like some people dont like Slime Survival, because of the grenades which have been added to the game after Snowman Survival was a big succes 2 years ago.

Another reason is that there are other maps than in Slime Survival in Snowman Survival which are not used anymore now, but I feel like these maps bring back some nostalgia too.

Reason 3: Chill game after all the pvping in Colony Control or other games

I feel like Snowman Survival is just a game to chill with friends and play a game. After all besides the competetive leaderboard games it is nice to have something to play for fun which doesnt require any pvp skill to play well. I feel like it would be fun for the non-pvp players to have an Christmas game too.

Thank you for reading my suggestion,

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice suggestion. Although I'm sure we won't be seeing Snowman Survival on Java this year, as the Winter update has already been released; who knows, maybe the CubeCraft Team will take this reasoning into consideration when planning out the 2022 Winter update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sietzziee
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
Top Bottom