Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It's happened before, as well as very recently. When I saw that I couldn't buy the Horror Bundle, I bought the gift version. When I tried to gift it to myself, however, I find that I already have the bundle.

PlayStation's refund policy says that if the content has already been used, it cannot be refunded, which means I cannot get my money back. I couldn't even swap it out for another bundle, as I was told they don't swap accidental purchases.

Here's my solution:

UI tweaks
In the Content Packs menu, purchased items simply disappear. My solution, however, is to gray them out and move them to the bottom. As well at that, placing a warning on the gift version is also useful, if they can do that.

These tweaks are small, but will significantly help prevent accidental purchases.

D

Deleted member 584093

It's happened before, as well as very recently. When I saw that I couldn't buy the Horror Bundle, I bought the gift version. When I tried to gift it to myself, however, I find that I already have the bundle.

PlayStation's refund policy says that if the content has already been used, it cannot be refunded, which means I cannot get my money back. I couldn't even swap it out for another bundle, as I was told they don't swap accidental purchases.

Here's my solution:

UI tweaks
In the Content Packs menu, purchased items simply disappear. My solution, however, is to gray them out and move them to the bottom. As well at that, placing a warning on the gift version is also useful, if they can do that.

These tweaks are small, but will significantly help prevent accidental purchases.
nice idea would it be like this?
warning you are about to buy this bundle are you sure? If so click agree

Reactions: Rocks1

Pqstelxo

Jul 19, 2021
England

Here's my solution:

UI tweaks

this would be perfect! i accidentally bought a snail skin once, when i was just looking at it on ps4 and it sucks that we can’t refund it.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Here's my solution:

UI tweaks

Yeah + (something CubeCraft can't control) when you already bought a rank/bundle o whatever and you click on it in the marketplace, for a few seconds you still have the "Buy" button, and if you missclick you can buy something you already own?!
And something that CubeCraft can control: you can buy ranks/bundles you already got from a gift, unfair if you missclick or something.

Reactions: Pqstelxo

Pqstelxo

Jul 19, 2021
England
Yeah + (something CubeCraft can't control) when you already bought a rank/bundle o whatever and you click on it in the marketplace, for a few seconds you still have the "Buy" button, and if you missclick you can buy something you already own?!
And something that CubeCraft can control: you can buy ranks/bundles you already got from a gift, unfair if you missclick or something.
I also agree with this a lot. I do think they should implement an “are you sure you want to buy this” button.

Reactions: Herbubulle

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

Here's my solution:

UI tweaks

I did this with the Summer bundle this year. But I didn't buy the gift it just let me purchase the bundle taking my Money but not giving me VIP Exp and than I found out it was because I had already bought the bundle last year.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom