Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I think Giants are the easiest unit to kill in the late game.

Even if our opinions differ about Giants, I definitely agree with the rest of your post. I think these changes will have a positive impact on Tower Defence. I will agree with this suggestion but please, consider changing the Giants part. I even find giants nerfed.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I’ve voted unsure because I can’t agree on all of the topics. The 2nd and 3th topic I do agree on. But about the giants. Because they’re sooo slow and they are so expensive. They only get overpowered late game. The problem is that a lot of new players don’t know what to do and just spam the whole map full with lvl 1 towers. Maybe change the price of the giant a bit. But you shouldn’t namenregister giant more or less overpowered.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
When I'm solo against a few ppl who send giants it's near impossible to kill them especially with a non Co operative team.i also would like to add again this is after the update not before. and if you haven't seen giants being op late game I just highly doubt that. I've played mostly all long games after the update... Its not easy at all. Its basically the deciding factor - whether you have a team willing to all spam giants or not. Against a solo player even with inferno its not possible

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom