Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Currently, there are around 7 maps for Solo, 5 maps for Duos, and 6 maps for Quads(Teams of 4) on Bedrock. However, on Java, there are 18 maps for Solo, 12 maps for Duos, and 7 maps for Quads(Not including the multiple maps with teams of 3, 5, 6, which can all be ported over to Bedrock for teams of 4) This is pretty confusing since it wouldn't take much to port the maps over, and copy and paste the commands. So why haven't they done it? I assume for good reason that the Bedrock version of Cubecraft is MUCH more successful in terms of money, as it averages over 25,000 players an hour and is one of the only 3 servers on bedrock that reaches that high. And porting these maps over would give more reasons for players to play on Cubecraft, as one of the aspects of Lifeboat and the Hive that make them serious competitors to Cubecraft is that they have dozens of maps to choose from. Also, if Cubecraft adds teams of 3 or 5 to Bedrock, that would give players another reason to want to play on Cubecraft, as it will have the most maps and the highest level of variety among featured servers on Bedrock. Also, adding potions to the game would give even more variety, as well as adding more blocks, which is one of the worse aspects of Eggwars. If you add these, combined with the uniqueness of Lucky Islands, and a few possible changes to Skywars, this would boost Cubecraft's popularity by the hundreds, and allow it to become the prevalent server on Bedrock. Oh yea, can you also add some more kits? The kits right now are very limited in scope and usefulness. The builder kit is good, but limited in it's usefulness over time, and the baker kit is just flat out useless, while the you can easily buy a better pickaxe then an unenchanted wooden one within the first 3 minutes of the game.

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
Bebrock has more players, but most of people at solo can't do anyting. This is a great success if I meet someone who is really good in one of 10-20 games. If you give them all you requested they will leave because "it's too complex".

P.S. I agree that only builder set makes sense. I would remove helmet from it though.

Reactions: Kylo2532

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
The same I say lofeboat or the hive are their competition because they have a great variety of maps if cubecraft adds more maps the players would add not to 25000 but to 30000 or
up to 35000 (well I think I exedi XD) but the point is that cubecraft would be the biggest server in all minecraft bedrock edition if they added more maps and java stuff

Reactions: Kylo2532

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
and add fishing rods but make them overpriced bc mobile users have a rlly hard time using those.
PS Bedrock fishing rod mechanics were fixed to be like java's in 1.16

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
YES I TOTTALY AGREE there needs to be more maps and also we can do a lot in solo I’m amazing at everything but pvp (cuz I’m on iPad) and solo is fun and I run into people who are pros all the time there needs to be more variety in all skywars and eggwars maps

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
O YAH ALSO staff need to look at this thread and move to feedback and suggestions

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom