• Total voters

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey, it's me xFirelion with a suggestion for the new PvP Update. :D
This is just a simple suggestion don't click away. :p
-----------------------------------------
As you guys know can you play FFA, Duels and Assassinations.
Today am I going to suggest things for FFA and Duels. :)
------------------
- FFA
FFA is an awesome gamemode, but I think that it can be improved with next things:

- Full HP after you killed someone. (To prevent cleaning)
- Death messages from only 10/15 blocks away to prevent spam in the chat.
-----------
- Duels
Duels is also an awesome mode to improve your PvP, but it can be improved with this:

- Remove the ''Generating'' thing as it's totally useless.
- Removing multiple kits who nobody like to play. (Wolf kit)
------
This isn't done yet, if you have something that can be improved let me know! :p
xFirelion :)

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The "generating" thing is the only thing that lets me load in in time sometimes xD Otherwise I'd be dead before I even had loaded in. (Really bad laptop :3)

I can see it being annoying for people who are able to load in straight away though :p

I'm not too sure about the full health on kills in FFA. This would mean someone could run up, kill steal and clean up 2 people who are fighting very easily instead.

I do like the rest of them though :p

Reactions: ciwa

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Full up after you kill someone would be incredibly overpowered especially if you are a player with tons of gear from the shop. I agree with the death messages idea and removing wolf kit. I would like at some times for the generating terrain to be removed but with bad connection it is necessary.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
An idea I had earlier for duel kits are custom queues. So I could select all the kits I like (even from different sections like normal/op) and I'll get a random opponent with one of those kits. That way, if I'm waiting in my custom queue, I can be matched with someone choosing a random normal kit or a random op kit or even someone chosing a specific kit from my queue.

Also as someone who doesn't like fun, I'd suggest a more boring op kit, like the OP Warrior without the speed potion or the OP Eggwars without the blocks.

While I mention OP Eggwars: I think it would be a good idea to decrease the maximum building height a lot. I think you should only be able to build up to 5-10 blocks from ground level. It's really annoying when someone just builds a 64 block high tower, especcially since you cannot get any blocks back by mining them.

The generating terrain thing is pretty annoying, and it's not that helpful to people with slow computers, sometimes it doesn't occur at all and on other times it takes multiple minutes. I think for people with long loading times it would be way better to have a fixed waiting time before the match starts (something between 10 and 30 seconds) that ends when both players acknowledge that they're ready (for example by left clicking).

And one more thing I just thought of, for some reason the first time you left click in a duel, you cannot hit another player. I don't know why it is like that, but it can be really confusing and should be changed if possible.

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

I definitely agree with the FFA suggestions, especially the death message one as all the chat spam really bugs me. As for the Duels ones, I don't do duels too much so I don't really have much preference. Good suggestions nonetheless!

L

Lepzi

I do agree with these suggestions because i just don't like how when i play FFA i get a kill and i am low then i just get cleaned up or when i am on duels and that annoying wolf kit always makes me lose because of the wolves.

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
Cleaning is an important part in FFA, so people with better gear won't survive forever. To prevent being cleaned, you can just run, parkour or hide.
I think there should be an option for you to choose having death message or not.
Also I want to know my killstreaks!!!!

Generating can not be removed because it is used to create a new map.
I don't think any kit should be removed because they all have their own feature.
I personally like wolf kit...

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
With the situation with the hackers, FFA gets a lot of hackers everyday. The usual trend is: bhop around with kill aura, then test out each kit, then purchase diamond armor. At points before the diamond, killing them could be easy, but full health :/

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom