Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Hi guys :) I seem to be having this issue where my votes are not registering I don't know if it's my end or if its the game. Has anybody else had this issue? everything else seems fine when I'm in a game I can place towers okay etc. It is just nothing happens when I vote nothing appears in chat and the vote number does not go up. It happened twice yesterday and twice this morning.(The second time it happened today I could only vote for armageddon mode and not the first two.)I checked my log and all seems to be normal there.
just in case it was a bug I tried to report it but the difficulty is it doesnt happen all the time it seems to be random so because of this I am unable to provide video evidence yet.. as I don't usually record games and because it's unexpected as it usually works fine, it catches me off guard. But I'd like to know if anyone else has had this?

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Was it yesterday it started? I'll check if I have it as well once I get myself on the server.

For now I can only advice you to check if there might be some inconsistency in the connection between you and the server.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Was it yesterday it started? I'll check if I have it as well once I get myself on the server.

For now I can only advice you to check if there might be some inconsistency in the connection between you and the server.
Its happened before yesterday but very rare but yesterday and today i had four games like it and im having to put up with lightening because the game is like NO you are not voting,I did think it may of been me mind miaw because the connection and lag for everyone in towers that i speak to lately has not been vey good.

Reactions: Miauw

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Not really the same, but whatever: In some games I am also unable to place any towers at all.
Hi cube players if you are having problems placing towers check what side that you are trying to place them on, if you find its not working on one side fly over to the other team and try that. It's a very easy mistake to make as both are identical you would be surprised how many times I do this mistake, I've seem myself trying to defend against the mobs I've sent and it's not until I see our names above them do I realise sometimes. but if the both sides don't work for you I suggest trying to record it because you never now it maybe happening to someoneelse.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Its happened before yesterday but very rare but yesterday and today i had four games like it and im having to put up with lightening because the game is like NO you are not voting,I did think it may of been me mind miaw because the connection and lag for everyone in towers that i speak to lately has not been vey good.
Me and Shinte experienced it now as well, so it's likely a server bug, indeed.

fgeto

Jun 27, 2014
Hi guys :) I seem to be having this issue where my votes are not registering I don't know if it's my end or if its the game. Has anybody else had this issue? everything else seems fine when I'm in a game I can place towers okay etc. It is just nothing happens when I vote nothing appears in chat and the vote number does not go up. It happened twice yesterday and twice this morning.(The second time it happened today I could only vote for armageddon mode and not the first two.)I checked my log and all seems to be normal there.
just in case it was a bug I tried to report it but the difficulty is it doesnt happen all the time it seems to be random so because of this I am unable to provide video evidence yet.. as I don't usually record games and because it's unexpected as it usually works fine, it catches me off guard. But I'd like to know if anyone else has had this?
If you leave and rejoin the same map voting will work.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
If you leave and rejoin the same map voting will work.
ha I've complained what felt like every half hour to you for 3 days and you write it here :) couldn't sleep could you? You could of saved urself and told me sooner. If it happens again I'll try it but i do want to try and get a vid if it happens again.it seemed to not happen at all last night.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Top Bottom