Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
hey guys! Back with another awful idea today: blockwars stuff!

New Kit ideas:

1. Teleporter- 800 points
Stone sword
Leather Chestplate
Bow (2 arrows)
Enderpearl (30 second cooldown, can't be used while carrying flag)

2. Cleric- 800 points
(I made a thread about this a couple of months ago but I decided to add it in here anyway because it's a kit idea)
Wood sword
Leather Chestplate
Splash health potion (3 hearts, 30 second cooldown)

3. Berserker- 800 points
Iron Axe
Iron Helmet
Beserk (60 second cooldown, strength 2 speed 1 for 10 seconds)

Kit changes:

Archer
Knockback stick -> wood sword
(The stick is arguably the best item in the game as knockback 1 can either prevent people reaching a point indefinitely or get easy kills by hitting people off the edge in a single blow. The stick is so op that people are using the kit for the stick and not the bow)

Builder
5 Blocks -> 10 blocks
(5 blocks can't really do much, sure it can cover up a hole or two but that's easily overcome)

Summoner
No more useless skeletons
(Also mentioned in another thread but I put it here because it fits with the topic)
(Skeletons can't attack. They can only run up to something.)

New trap ideas:

Squid trap- 150 points
Gives blindness and nausea for 5 seconds
(Is it a kid or a squid?!)

Dragons breath Trap- 200 points
Shoots out a burst of fire like the dragon breath wand in lucky islands. Rather inaccurate and the fire extinguishes quickly.
(Unleash the power of Sypro the Dragon!)

Quick question here: can a creeper be charged with a Zeus trap block and then if it blows up, do both teams get hurt, and do other mobs drop heads? I've tried this but people are ruining the experiment :L

Anyway those are my awful ideas, hope you had fun (?) reading and have a good day/night

Reactions: Kloska

Joost.

Feb 15, 2016
a place with good internet :P

New Kit ideas:

Stone sword
Leather Chestplate
Bow (2 arrows)

2. Cleric- 800 points
(I made a thread about this a couple of months ago but I decided to add it in here anyway because it's a kit idea)
Wood sword
Leather Chestplate

3. Berserker- 800 points
Iron Axe
Iron Helmet

Kit changes:

Archer
(The stick is arguably the best item in the game as knockback 1 can either prevent people reaching a point indefinitely or get easy kills by hitting people off the edge in a single blow. The stick is so op that people are using the kit for the stick and not the bow)

Builder
5 Blocks -> 10 blocks
(5 blocks can't really do much, sure it can cover up a hole or two but that's easily overcome)

Summoner
(Also mentioned in another thread but I put it here because it fits with the topic)

New trap ideas:

Squid trap- 150 points

Shoots out a burst of fire like the dragon breath wand in lucky islands. Rather inaccurate and the fire extinguishes quickly.

Quick question here: can a creeper be charged with a Zeus trap block and then if it blows up, do both teams get hurt, and do other mobs drop heads? I've tried this but people are ruining the experiment :L

Anyway those are my awful ideas, hope you had fun (?) reading and have a good day/night

Nice ideas for the kits but, if the builder kit get 10 blocks people will place them on their flag and jump of the map and place them again. It's in my opinion to hard to get their flag if the builder kit got 10 block, I think it's now fine

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
The beserker kit could be a little nerfed, strength 2 with an axe is really op, I feel like it could be abused a little, like a beserker uses his ability and then kills him self to get it back without waiting a minute. Maybe a 3 minute cool down is good enough, overall, this is a good thread +1

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

New Kit ideas:

Stone sword
Leather Chestplate
Bow (2 arrows)

2. Cleric- 800 points
Wood sword
Leather Chestplate

3. Berserker- 800 points
Iron Axe
Iron Helmet

Kit changes:

Archer

Builder
5 Blocks -> 10 blocks

Summoner

New trap ideas:

Squid trap- 150 points

Really cool idea!! I think all these kits are cool!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom