Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey there!

I play bedrock now for maybe one or two monhts and I have some sugggestions!

1 - Change eggwars win message

If you win right now you'll see this:
upload_2020-5-20_10-47-55.png

I suggest to add some intresting stats like, eggs broken, kills and totall time. As on the java version.

2- Improve the eggwars shop

As you might know, if you want to buy more then one item in the shop you need to click multiple times. If I got 2 stacks gold and I want to buy golden gapples, I need to click literally 100 times on that button :) What if you can press shift + left mouse button to buy as much as you can buy with your resources. Ten you just can click one time for 2 stacks arrows instead of clicking more then 100 times :)

3 - Add map selection

I want to play my favourite maps on bedropck so maybe map selection is a good improvement. Bedrock got way more players then java so the maps will fill easilie.

4 - Add survival games voting

Nothing to explain actually, add item, time, events and health voting (Maybe not health since there are also players on mobile and thats harder) Plus an new rank? More income ;D

5 - Add Achievements

Sometimes I want more challenges and yes I can think of myself but in game is nicer, because you will get rewarded either.

Let my know if this is possible and could you give me your opinion? :cool:k

Reactions: Mara_Dibella

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,

1 - Change eggwars win message
It would be nice to see you're stats and time (like on skywars). I'm kind of a speedrunner so I always need to stopwatch my own games to know the game length.

2- Improve the eggwars shop
I would like to see the shift-left click to buy as much as you can feature. I would also like a favourite shop that you can configure your self.

3 - Add map selection
It's on java so I would like to see it on bedrock. Would all players be able to select a map or just ranked players?

4 - Add survival games voting
It would be nice to vote for items. All the games (except for minerware) got it so wai, not survival games.

5 - Add Achievements

It would be nice to have some challenges to work for. can you give some examples of what kind of achievments and what would be the rewards.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom