Not open for further replies.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Map name: Temple

Builder: Nutuu

<3
Brief description: There are 8 spawnislands. There are 4 sections of spawnislands. Every 2 spawn islands have an middle island between them. It takes 8 blocks to get to the island. The spawn islands have 3 chests, the statue islands have 2 chests and the middle has 7 chests.¨
You need total of 26 blocks to get to the middle island.

Note: my english is bad i know.
also note: don't mind the buildings near it i had to take new pictures because i used shaders last time.
there is a secret chest in the middle :p

Adding pictures here doesn't work so I posted them on Imgur, go check them here: https://imgur.com/a/9tUwl
forgot this: keep in mind its built last summer.

Last edited:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there!

(note: iamnotabuilder.gif)
I quite like the general idea of the map, and the execution is quite well done!
You really get that "wow I'm in a jungle" feeling. The amount of detail is good, not too much, but also not too little. I'd say that this would be about right for a Skywars map. The main thing that may cause a problem is
8 spawnislands
because there are no other 8 player maps on Skywars.

Some other smaller things:

-The trees may cause camping, but I guess that one Flint and Steel will fix that when playing the map.
-This:
craft.png

I am not sure if that's a pressure plate on top of the crafting table but if it is, then how am I able to have access to the crafting table? : p

Reactions: AlbinDom and Jevmen

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Is cool but there are a LOT of leafes and camping/traveling is ez
Also, the design is not very curious.
But look very cool and have cool details

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hi there!

(note: iamnotabuilder.gif)
I quite like the general idea of the map, and the execution is quite well done!
You really get that "wow I'm in a jungle" feeling. The amount of detail is good, not too much, but also not too little. I'd say that this would be about right for a Skywars map. The main thing that may cause a problem is

because there are no other 8 player maps on Skywars.

Some other smaller things:

-The trees may cause camping, but I guess that one Flint and Steel will fix that when playing the map.
-This:
View attachment 155489
I am not sure if that's a pressure plate on top of the crafting table but if it is, then how am I able to have access to the crafting table? : p

Yeah it is, but it is ment to be a box for decorating, but i have to take a new schematic probably so it would be fixed if it needs to be a table for use.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Sorry for the negative rating, the map look cool but i think than is not the best map for play skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom