Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMauPau

Jun 29, 2017
Solo Teamers in Skywars are annoying and they don't even care of getting a banned, as I know the ban duration of teaming on Solo Skywars is of 1 Day ( If I'm wrong pls say me ) But if I'm nlt I will say that we should be adding days, weeks or months, or maybe if we see this doesn't change, permantly, but of course it's so difficult that that happens so lets increase the ban time so they stop teaming, each 4 games of Solo Skywars there are some teamers and its too much job for us, the players to record, upload to Youtube and report them, and for you to ban them, so lets try to stop the teamers like this way, Its not gonna be fast because each day, week or month lf ban duration we add, we need to see the results of if to see If we need to add more days to the ban duration or leave like that, Thanks for all.

I think the ban duration for teaming should stack just like with hacking. This might make a solo gamemode teamer think twice after getting banned for the second time. They always act like they don't care in the game itself, but when they get banned they're commenting all sort of hate on the video which I used to report them acting like it's all my fault....

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I think the ban duration for teaming should stack just like with hacking. This might make a solo gamemode teamer think twice after getting banned for the second time. They always act like they don't care in the game itself, but when they get banned they're commenting all sort of hate on the video which I used to report them acting like it's all my fault....

you just did yur job...

Reactions: CubeTale

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
You can always report people on the server if they are teaming is Solo SkyWars. That way, if they do it again, they can be banned for more time. If you go against the rules again after doing it once, than you'll get banned/muted for an even longer time, or even permanently banned/muted. It's always easier to have a good recording software to upload it and submit it, since teamers and/or hackers need to have video evidence! If we reduce the amount of teamers and hackers on the server, it just makes it better for all the other players that don't do it.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I agree with upping the times for banning, maybe not so extreme though for only teaming. You don't want to permanately ban someone their first offense because some players just might not understand the solo concept or read chat messages. Also, when making a suggestion, put the thread in the suggestions forum. There are other gamemodes that have solo so this thread goes with all of them instead of solely skywars, anyway.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Sure it is really annoying, but most of the times teamers are so noob, you can easily kill a team of 3 players most of the time so no big problem. Anyways keep banning them at reports.cubecraft.net

Maybe they can do something like
1st ban: 1 day
2nd ban: 1 week
3rd ban: 1 month
4th ban: perma

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Sure it is really annoying, but most of the times teamers are so noob, you can easily kill a team of 3 players most of the time so no big problem. Anyways keep banning them at reports.cubecraft.net

Maybe they can do something like
1st ban: 1 day
2nd ban: 1 week
3rd ban: 1 month
4th ban: perma

Sure they are most of the time bad pvpers i. Can mostly 1v3 the most teamers. Lets say i was going to start to team with someone else that is good. Would you still like the game when u het beaten in a stupid way. I hate IT when i get killed by teamers.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Sure they are most of the time bad pvpers i. Can mostly 1v3 the most teamers. Lets say i was going to start to team with someone else that is good. Would you still like the game when u het beaten in a stupid way. I hate IT when i get killed by teamers.
Me too, most time they are easy to 1v3, but sometimes there is 1 guy that knows how to PvP, and then you loose

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I reported one, hé got banned and now hé is hating me on YT... Thanks Cube...

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I think they dont need to perm ban that, i think they have to warn him 1 time maybe. Then ban them for a week, after that ban them for a month, you have to say the warning like: dont team again or you will be BANNED, kinda like that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom