Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tireyy

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2019
Nederland
I made a simple skywars map called (Wifi). In the middle is a large router where you can find the better loot and also have a large fight surface. The small islands are chromebooks or laptops where you spawn and have 3 chests. I spent a lot of time on this and did it on my own without help. I hope to play this map in skywars on cubecraft: D
2020-09-10_19.30.30.png
2020-09-10_19.30.22.png
2020-09-10_19.29.07.png
2020-09-10_19.28.39.png

2020-09-10_19.30.41.png

Last edited:

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I like how you built the laptops! 😍 Sadly I'm a very bad builder myself, so I can't actually consider what you could improve about the map.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

Tireyy

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2019
Nederland
You could add some more details for example maybe things that a router has inside (Something like the picture below but simpler)
View attachment 177081

Also you forgot to add a poll. Another thing, did you made the map based of the idea vieromega/javiertomar gave in another thread?
Thanks for the tip, i am gonna use this idea and will send a screen after i update the map :D

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
As @TechnoBeatsDream said, you need to follow the instructions before submitting.
The minimum islands required for a Solo SkyWars map is 12, and I think you could improve it adding some extra details.

Thanks for submitting and building the map though. With some improvement, you still have the chance to see it implemented in the future. Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: wxzzrd

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I really liked the stereotype of this map, especially the ingenious idea of making a Google map, I don't think I've ever seen a map about this before. The truth is that the map is very well built and the pc's are wonderful, but I don't think CubeCraft is looking for this kind of map.

I'm so sorry. But very good work.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Lecura

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I think that the map is so nice! But I think that you can change the Chrome logo to the cubecraft's logo.
The map can be added if is for team,the minimum are 12 players.You can put one more cage in each island.
The middle is so simple,if you add more details can be perfect.
Have a good day!

Reactions: Gregeyy

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
:o I really like this idea. You should add a poll so people can vote if this should get added or not.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
As @TechnoBeatsDream said, you need to follow the instructions before submitting.
The minimum islands required for a Solo SkyWars map is 12, and I think you could improve it adding some extra details.

Thanks for submitting and building the map though. With some improvement, you still have the chance to see it implemented in the future. Have a nice day! :heart:
That shouldn't be too hard. Can't he use MCEdit to move the sections farther apart?

I like the laptops too. Make sure they don't have Windows or Apple on it :P

Reactions: wxzzrd
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
I made a simple skywars map called (Wifi). In the middle is a large router where you can find the better loot and also have a large fight surface. The small islands are chromebooks or laptops where you spawn and have 3 chests. I spent a lot of time on this and did it on my own without help. I hope to play this map in skywars on cubecraft: DView attachment 177075View attachment 177077View attachment 177078View attachment 177079
View attachment 177074
WOW I love that map. The idea it's really interesting and it looks great

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I made a simple skywars map called (Wifi). In the middle is a large router where you can find the better loot and also have a large fight surface. The small islands are chromebooks or laptops where you spawn and have 3 chests. I spent a lot of time on this and did it on my own without help. I hope to play this map in skywars on cubecraft: DView attachment 177075View attachment 177077View attachment 177078View attachment 177079
View attachment 177074
keyword being simple ;p

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
It is really good, but the chrome image I don't think is a good idea. Also, the minimum number of players has to be 12.

But still I really liked the map

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Cool map!

There is a little mistake on the bottom right laptop (seen from the foto) on the touchpad 🙃!

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Map layout/team numbers
-Texturing of computers & console can be enhanced

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments. We loved your creativity and it was well executed. You should be proud of your build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom