Not open for further replies.

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Map: Flowers
Creator: zFqcus

Description:
Hey guys.

This map is for 8 players in Solo Skywars, and there are 4 chests in the middle to loot. For the rest, you also have 3 chests on each island that you can loot. Why are there so few chests in the middle? Because there are only 8 players in the game, and then to put 10 chests or more I think a bit much for 8 players. Of which only a few probably come to the middle. There are a few ores in the ground for the rest if you want better armor or weapons. Then you can mine down, these too are not super many ores. Because I don't want to make it too easy for the players! :)

Screenshots: 2019-07-05_14.46.57.png 2019-07-05_14.46.16.png 2019-07-05_14.45.04.png 2019-07-05_14.44.55.png 2019-07-05_14.43.58.png 2019-07-05_14.43.39.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutudy

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Looks pretty good! As suggested, you should change the name as a map already exists with this name. I would suggest a name like 'Garden', 'Petals', 'Botanica' or similar :)

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
The islands are overdetailed and would just cause a lack of pvp. I recommend you to change the name as it exists another map with it. You should add inner islands to make gameplay faster and get to mid quicker.

It doesn't look terrible in my opinion, but there are a few things I'd like to note:

-Make the starter islands a little more spacious. They seem to tight to PvP on due to the overwhelming decorations.

-Both the starter-islands and mid seem to be really far away from eachother. If this map were to be added, I'm afraid the games would just end up in a bunch of people camping while trying to bow-spam eachother into the void as soon as someone tries to bridge to a different Island (just like in the old days). I'd recommend you either move the Islands a little closer together or deposit a ring-shaped Island around the centre like most of Cubecraft's modern maps contain.

-The last thing I don't like about this map is that, as you mentioned, the map can only hold 8 players. The concept on itself isn't that bad, it's just the consequences that may come along with it I fear. Due to the map being this small, games would be over rather quickly. This would make it fairly easy to win-farm using this map for anyone with an iron-rank or higher (unless the map never shows up in map-select for some reason). One win in this map is obviously not equal to one win in one of the 12, 16 or 24-player maps, which could make one's leaderboard status considerably unfair.

(Oh, and change the name).

I hope this feedback was useful to you in any shape or form. That'd be a win in my book.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Looks a good map, in my opinion, a bit too detailed for a SkyWars folder. The map Flowers already exists for Solo Skywars, so you might have to come up with a different name for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom