Skywars favorite option?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_itsame

Apr 8, 2021
There should be a way to favorite certain maps so that if you press play again you go in a map you like. Or make the favorite maps glow when you right click on solo skywars to chose a map. i want to get on the leaderboards, and this sort of change would help a lot since i wouldnt have to go to the lobby after every game.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think this wouldn't work, because Java's playercount is too low. Most of the time, there is only 1 map filling up.
Ofcourse, you could join an empty game of your favorite map (if it's even available!), but at the time that map has filled up, you could have almost played another game of SkyWars, in another map.

So it's not that efficient :)

Reactions: josepadgui

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
There should be a way to favorite certain maps so that if you press play again you go in a map you like. Or make the favorite maps glow when you right click on solo skywars to chose a map. i want to get on the leaderboards, and this sort of change would help a lot since i wouldnt have to go to the lobby after every game.
As Egg said, this could be possible if Java had more players.

D

Deleted member 347571

A better option would be that you can select an amount of favorite maps per rank. The plus rank would give you an higher amount. This would work the same way for Bedrock users, i honestly think this is a great way for cube to see what maps players don't like to play.

_itsame

Apr 8, 2021
I think this wouldn't work, because Java's playercount is too low. Most of the time, there is only 1 map filling up.
Ofcourse, you could join an empty game of your favorite map (if it's even available!), but at the time that map has filled up, you could have almost played another game of SkyWars, in another map.

So it's not that efficient :)
In Solo Skywars there are most of the time enough players online so that when i chose a map with 0 players the game start in less then 30seconds

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom