Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

REALJonny2195

Aug 14, 2016
I was just wondering if any of you guys and gals had completed the "Chicken Legs" achievement (winning a solo game without sprinting)?

I just won a game with my sprint key binded to " } " so I would never use it. But obviously come the end of the game I didn't get the achievement! :D

Any tips?

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
I was just wondering if any of you guys and gals had completed the "Chicken Legs" achievement (winning a solo game without sprinting)?

I just won a game with my sprint key binded to " } " so I would never use it. But obviously come the end of the game I didn't get the achievement! :D

Any tips?
I just tried to do this challenge with my sprint binded to RShift didn't have long to play so I didn't complete it but yeah xd i got no tips

Sqauckid

Mar 4, 2019
Hello there!

It can be an issue. If you are 100% sure you didn't sprint the whole game, make a bug report here.

Kindest Regards,
Sqauckid

Nuclo

Dec 24, 2018
I did it yesterday, I used the same trick as you. Try to not double forward, because it sprints

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
It's very buggy tbh, atleast the Skywars one I did it but never got it.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
How about get ur friend to kill everyone, and have him suicide at the end. If ur friend doesnt go near u and u dont go near him then u cant get banned for crossteaming. ezclap

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Any tips?
Yo use two times w, it happened to me once and I had to repeat it xD

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
Its most likely not bugged, the chances are you pressed "w" twice by accident without realising. This happened to me A LOT I ended up getting a mod that let me completely stop me from sprinting in any way, hope this helps!

Reactions: Alexp192

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom