Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Hi,

Small suggestion:

Skywars locks the projectile gamerule voting before the game starts to allow people to adjust their kits.
In Eggwars, I suggest implementing a similar type of voting lock a couple of seconds before the game starts, mainly in solo-eggwars although team-eggwars could also make use of it. It's a small and simple change that solves a couple of issues: Players are not able to adjust their kit to the selected gamerule and need to wait longer before they're able to decide if they even wanna play the selected gamerules to begin with.

Last edited:

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
In team EggWars, you can’t vote in the cage as it’s as the voting item disappears, so you have to vote in the lobby. I agree with the solo one though.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I definitely agree, I play a lot of Eggwars but this has never really noticed me tbh and since it's already a kinda thing in Skywars (projectile voting) it could be really handy in Eggwars as well to choose the right kit.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
In team EggWars, you can’t vote in the cage as it’s as the voting item disappears, so you have to vote in the lobby. I agree with the solo one though.
That's because the game starts whenever the players get teleported to their cages (the reason why generators are already filled with tokens when you eventually get dropped down vs. them being empty in solo-matches, also, if you leave while in a team eggwars cage, a "game played" gets added to your team-eggwars statistics. In Solo, the game doesn't start until the players get released from their cages.

Last edited:

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Feel like this has died down a bit too early

*changed the initial post to be more compact*

Last edited:

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Still dead, gonna keep bumping because there's 0 reason not to implement this in solo and it's not that big of a change. Just needo get some life in this thread lol.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom