Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
So over the past month or so there have been many hackers i have come across. I report when i can and have gotten many banned but on one of my videos one hacker has had conversation with me. Just look at the comets, he says he made a fake appeal and got away with it. If you think that the evidence was not great enough just watch the video for yourself. If I can get some more of an explanation that would be great thanks.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
So over the past month or so there have been many hackers i have come across. I report when i can and have gotten many banned but on one of my videos one hacker has had conversation with me. Just look at the comets, he says he made a fake appeal and got away with it. If you think that the evidence was not great enough just watch the video for yourself. If I can get some more of an explanation that would be great thanks.
This is how the ban system works:
-First ban: 1 month.
-Second ban: Permanent.

They just need a ban more to get banned permanently. If you see them again, record and report them!!

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Luckily for you jokes on them if they "fake an appeal" and after they are caught again the first ban is reinstated on their record and they are given their permanent ban

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
its been less than a month and he/she says that they have been repealed i just got a little annoyed that i gave this much proof and still they get unbanned via repeal. atleast make them wait out their punishment.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
its been less than a month and he/she says that they have been repealed i just got a little annoyed that i gave this much proof and still they get unbanned via repeal. atleast make them wait out their punishment.
Again if he abused this unban next time hes caught its a permanent ban

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Life is Unfair... Let's just live with it.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
But I am sure that this War against Hackers will be won by us.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016

They just need a ban more to get banned permanently. If you see them again, record and report them!!
Also... Think that's fair? "If you see them again"?

TradeOffer

Sep 19, 2015
Scotland, United Kingdom
Wouldn't it make sense that, if the ban is in-fact a valid ban, then they aren't allowed to be unbanned?

So, they can appeal, if the offender thinks it's invalid, but within the appeal, the staff opinion is that it was valid, then they just have to wait out the month ban.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Wouldn't it make sense that, if the ban is in-fact a valid ban, then they aren't allowed to be unbanned?

So, they can appeal, if the offender thinks it's invalid, but within the appeal, the staff opinion is that it was valid, then they just have to wait out the month ban.
You basically described how our appeal system works, if they appeal and its denied and they cant change the staff members mind they have to wait it out

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado

Luckily for you jokes on them if they "fake an appeal" and after they are caught again the first ban is reinstated on their record and they are given their permanent ban
Again if he abused this unban next time hes caught its a permanent ban
I don't think that's the point of his thread.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Sometimes staff members make mistakes, they're humans. If he got away with the fake appeal, then just ignore it and if you see him again ban him. Someone should be remained banned for saying he got a fake appeal, because it was just chat related offense, and he could be easily trolling. Catch him hacking, and then you got something. Hopefully this helped. If I did something wrong/did something wrong correct me, due to the fact I didn't really understand the thread.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Can you still appeal after a second ban?
I don't think so, a second time is a perm ban, meaning it is permanent, and he can not appeal. He can appeal on the first ban which is 1 month, and shorten his time. But not for a second time since it's a permanent ban, and permanent means forever with no exceptions.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Can you still appeal after a second ban?
You can. Though if your previous appeal was denied, there's very little chance that the appeal will be accepted. Or if the previous appeal was accepted, there's not much of a chance of getting accepted again. Because if you were caught a 2nd time, it essentially means that you lied in your previous appeal, just to get back on the server.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

Look at it this way, they get caught and punished, their appeal got accepted and caught again.
This means the chances of getting their appeal accepted is below 1%, you may never see him again.
More efficient to accept/deny the moment we get the appeal. If they think we're lenient then that's their downfall because we can be harsh to those who are willing to test and bend the rules.

As the saying goes :
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Trust our judgement(s) we've dealt with countless rule breakers/liars

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Look at it this way, they get caught and punished, their appeal got accepted and caught again.
This means the chances of getting their appeal accepted is below 1%, you may never see him again.
More efficient to accept/deny the moment we get the appeal. If they think we're lenient then that's their downfall because we can be harsh to those who are willing to test and bend the rules.

As the saying goes :
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Trust our judgement(s) we've dealt with countless rule breakers/liars
So it's like a test to see if they're truthful in their appeal?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Top Bottom