Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
Although our friendship has been extremely short, I just want to let you know that you were one of the most genuine people I have met on the server. When you first got staff I didn't know if you could pull it off, sorry bout that, but you exceeded the expectations of everybody and I mean everybody. You were so happy when you got staff and took it more seriously than some, not going to name names. So as many other people stated before in this, I and many others, will be sad to see you go Jose. Hopefully, you will become staff once more because you god forsaken deserve it.

Reactions: Cyan

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Although our friendship has been extremely short, I just want to let you know that you were one of the most genuine people I have met on the server. When you first got staff I didn't know if you could pull it off, sorry bout that, but you exceeded the expectations of everybody and I mean everybody. You were so happy when you got staff and took it more seriously than some, not going to name names. So as many other people stated before in this, I and many others, will be sad to see you go Jose. Hopefully, you will become staff once more because you god forsaken deserve it.
That's a bit emotional, thank you! <3

GREEN_KIM

Feb 20, 2016
Remember something "CyanYellow" In your staff time was everybody in love with u <3 Never forget the staff "CyanYellow" :)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Jose, I really don't understand why anybody would complain about you.
I saw a post of yours from February 2015 where you said you would love to be a staff member. Somewhere in November-December you became a staff member, and I know you was excited. But you still was professional AND you interacted with the "normal people", something not every staff member does (soph and serket are the only ones who dit interact too).
You didn't think you were the boss, like some mods do.
Anyways, you did your job, and you did it well.
You were a GREAT mod, Jose, you really were. I hope you will ever be a staff member again.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Jose, I really don't understand why anybody would complain about you.
I saw a post of yours from February 2015 where you said you would love to be a staff member. Somewhere in November-December you became a staff member, and I know you was excited. But you still was professional AND you interacted with the "normal people", something not every staff member does (soph and serket are the only ones who dit interact too).
You didn't think you were the boss, like some mods do.
Anyways, you did your job, and you did it well.
You were a GREAT mod, Jose, you really were. I hope you will ever be a staff member again.
Awwhhh, thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom