Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
Hello.

So i was banned for 30 days (now i think it`s about 23 or something like that) and i`ve tried to message several developers and staff members but i didn`t get a response. In another thread i explained that i only used optifine etc. but that`s not the point now. So this was the 2nd time i got banned for `illegal client modifications` by sentinel. When i`m unbanned i`m so scared i will be permanently banned by sentinel while i don`t use illegal client modifications :(. What can i do to play on this wonderful server without getting permanently banned....

Sgt_Oussama

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Reactions: Refresco

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Maybe... Always record your games.
So you can use it as evidence.
you can do this with:
-BANDICAM
-OBS

I hope I helped you out.
When you have any problems feel free to contact me.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Hello.

So i was banned for 30 days (now i think it`s about 23 or something like that) and i`ve tried to message several developers and staff members but i didn`t get a response. In another thread i explained that i only used optifine etc. but that`s not the point now. So this was the 2nd time i got banned for `illegal client modifications` by sentinel. When i`m unbanned i`m so scared i will be permanently banned by sentinel while i don`t use illegal client modifications :(. What can i do to play on this wonderful server without getting permanently banned....

Sgt_Oussama
While optifine isn't an illegal mod on eggwars you have to remember that sentinel is a new system that was recently set in place. You should try using LabyMod instead, it is an allowed mod that includes optifine in it. Meanwhile you should try and appeal here --> https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
Yea i messaged @CrazymanJR but i still haven`t gotten a response and i have to wait 17 days till the unban but i`m still scared that if i start playing then i`ll be permanently banned...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Does no staff member want to help me..... :l

You can try PM the staff that banned you but if it's the Sentinel, then you should either contact CrazymanJR again with full details or talk to him in discord ( If you have it )

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
I was unbanned yesterday, and now i`m banned by sentinel AGAIN.... come on please, i just got an answer from @CrazymanJR and he said i should appeal which i already did..... please help me.

Sgt_Oussama

Mar 18, 2017
Please, i really want to play with my friends... can any staff member help me who sees this because the ones i messaged are not replying apart from @CrazymanJR , but he replied that i should appeal which i already did and it got denied.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
If you have been banned and your appeal has been denied, all you can do is either try and start a conversation with the staff member who banned you (in this case CrazymanJR) and try to explain the situation or wait out your ban. If you've been permanently banned for no reason, I would choose the first option. If you have truly been permanently banned for no reason, you will be unbanned

D

Deleted member 204478

First of all, why is this in the 'eggwars' part of the forums?
Second of all, Sentinel is improving by the day, if you wish to be unbanned, I would reccomend contacting CrazymanJR as he takes care of all these AC bans.
Thirdly, I would take time to do your appeal, the longer it is, the more you explain exactly what happened and why you think he shouldn't have got it, you would have a higher chance of being unbanned.

Noochie705

Apr 13, 2017
Hello.

Sgt_Oussama
Like other people said, if you think you didn't do anything wrong, then go and appeal. Here is a link to it: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom