Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

schot

Dec 12, 2017
so yesterday I saw a cheater with something like 6 block reach and I asked him to wait 10 seconds. So is started up obs but when i start it up its a bit laggy. But I recorded the cheater getting 5 block hits. But staff said it is not enough evidence to get him banned. He is getting three 5 block hits in a row. AnD HE IS NOT CHEATING???

schot

Dec 12, 2017
and all my other cheater reports are getting denied because sentinel banned them alreadt. At least give it the handled status. It feels so bad when u are spending 5 minutes of you life to record, upload and report a video and it gets denied because the anticheat banned him already.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
sorry schot is very suspect the thing than this player do but the video is very bad and i cant say nothing, search other screen recorder

Reactions: Lilleh__

schot

Dec 12, 2017
You need a best screen recorder and if you can record the video with more time.
Put a letter in your keyboard ho start the video but if you leace the minecraft you probably death
i have a good screen recorder and can record in 60 or 120 fps. But when I startup my screenrecorder ans switch to my minecraft it will lagg for like 5 seconds

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
so yesterday I saw a cheater with something like 6 block reach and I asked him to wait 10 seconds. So is started up obs but when i start it up its a bit laggy. But I recorded the cheater getting 5 block hits. But staff said it is not enough evidence to get him banned. He is getting three 5 block hits in a row. AnD HE IS NOT CHEATING???

Hello! The evidence in question simply isn't sufficient to punish someone for cheating. If you know who denied the report, you could privately contact them to discuss it. Though, I would have denied the report also.

and all my other cheater reports are getting denied because sentinel banned them alreadt. At least give it the handled status. It feels so bad when u are spending 5 minutes of you life to record, upload and report a video and it gets denied because the anticheat banned him already.

The report(s) don't get denied, they get closed due to already being punished. There's a difference between the two, but we use the same handled status for both situations.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and remio

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
How come?

Cheating is an instant thirty day ban without warning. If we're going to punish someone for that we need to be certain they are actually cheating. Three hits on a player and about four seconds of actual combat isn't sufficient to tell if someone's cheating. Therefore, the report would be denied for lack of evidence.

Reactions: remio and Lilleh__

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I feel you, I wasted over 1 hour of making like 6 cheater reports, they all got denied, because they already got banned by sentinel..

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
schot my screen recorder is good, its called OBS studio but is so complex at the start because you have to set a lot of things such as where is the video saved, what game to record...
search a turorial in YT

xT_H_1x

Nov 29, 2013
Rice University
I feel you, I wasted over 1 hour of making like 6 cheater reports, they all got denied, because they already got banned by sentinel..
While some of my reports have also been closed because Sentinel already caught them, that's certainly not a bad thing. It simply shows that the software does a good enough job to prevent cheaters from participating. After all, it is fairly inconsequential if our reports have the "closed" sign on them when the player is banned, our motivation for reporting the players in the first place.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.