Not open for further replies.

Sxlic

Sep 27, 2019
so many hackers

anticheat is so bad so many fly hackers with antikb and killaura

theres so many of them omg

and they dont even get banned what is this server now

this server is so good but i cannot play 1 game without a hacker like wtf

and the problem is that when they get ip banned they have a dynamic ip address and just join back and keep hacking

cubecraft please fix this issue

Last edited by a moderator:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yes, there are quite some hackers and other rule breakers. The only thing you can do to help Cube with decreasing the amount is reporting them. Record and report them here for Java and here for Bedrock

About the Anti-Cheat, Sentinel is a house made anti-cheat which is also learning everytime. Sentinel can't just ban every single hacker on the whole network in a second, it's just not possible. Sentinel isn't perfect, no that's true, but there's a Dev who's trying to learn Sentinel as much as possible.

Sxlic

Sep 27, 2019
yea i know when i report them they dont even get banned untill like 5 games after it would help if there were more staffs on to help this situation

yo even when u report they just join back on another ip so whats the point

ok but when there not knocking back like they should be banned instant

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
yea i know when i report them they dont even get banned untill like 5 games after it would help if there were more staffs on to help this situation
Staff cannot be online 24/7, they also have a normal life besides CubeCraft.

yo even when u report they just join back on another ip so whats the point
If you mean with a VPN, that's not possible (AFAIK).

ok but when there not knocking back like they should be banned instant
I agree they should be banned, but you have luck if Sentinel bans that person like almost instant and otherwise it's up to you if you record and report him. (You do help the server and other players with it just saying)

Sxlic

Sep 27, 2019
i didnt say that i said there should be more staffs on

no they have dynamic ip and just switch they ip not vpn i did not say that read before msging back

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
i didnt say that i said there should be more staffs on

no they have dynamic ip and just switch they ip not vpn i did not say that read before msging back
I asked if you meant VPN, didn't state it.

Sxlic

Sep 27, 2019
yea but when they get banned they just come back with a different ip bc they have a router or there isp lets them have a dynamic ip to just change it whenever

gl1tch

Dec 30, 2020
Yes, there are quite some hackers and other rule breakers. The only thing you can do to help Cube with decreasing the amount is reporting them. Record and report them here for Java and here for Bedrock

About the Anti-Cheat, Sentinel is a house made anti-cheat which is also learning everytime. Sentinel can't just ban every single hacker on the whole network in a second, it's just not possible. Sentinel isn't perfect, no that's true, but there's a Dev who's trying to learn Sentinel as much as possible.
They need proof to ban people, and since there are no mods or anticheat to even look upon the reports then they don't do shit about it, simple as that, u can say they are looking for new anticheat or taking on new moderators they just can keep up with the phase, the PvP games are unable to play, only server i can think of who has his shit in order is hypixel, if cubecraft can't afford a new anti cheat, then sorry to say but then they might aswell close the server since it's hackfest all day long!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
They need proof to ban people, and since there are no mods or anticheat to even look upon the reports then they don't do shit about it, simple as that, u can say they are looking for new anticheat or taking on new moderators they just can keep up with the phase, the PvP games are unable to play, only server i can think of who has his shit in order is hypixel, if cubecraft can't afford a new anti cheat, then sorry to say but then they might aswell close the server since it's hackfest all day long!
Please don't reply to threads that haven't been replied to for over 3 weeks, it's against the rules.
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Reactions: Josher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Top Bottom