Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeWolf

Apr 20, 2017
this vid shows me that i played egg wars but i never played it mybey twice with friends but i never play that alone i have been hacked i think that and i would never cheat im not that stupid plz mod can you help me ive reset my pass but it doesnt work with unbanning plz i want to play again:(

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Are you sure? Because that's an old report, from february. You were recently banned by Sentinel, the anti cheat.
Anyways, I can see you have appealed, and it was denied so that's not the solution.
If you are certain that you weren't hacking neither this month nor in February then gather as much evidence as possible, and describe very detailed the situation and the last thing that happened on cubecraft before you were banned to @CrazymanJR without spamming him.
But if you want a faster response then contact him on Discord.
And remember, be patient!
If you have any further questions or need help then feel free to PM me!
Lock? @LanceDaniels

Last edited:

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Are you sure? Because that's an old report, from february. You were recently banned by Sentinel, the anti cheat.
Anyways, I can see you have appealed, and it was denied so that's not the solution.
If you are certain that you weren't hacking neither this month nor in February then gather as much evidence as possible, and describe very detailed the situation and the last thing that happened on cubecraft before you were banned to @CrazymanJR without spamming him.
But if you want a faster response then contact him on Discord.
And remember, be patient!
If you have any further questions or need help then feel free to PM me!
Lock? @LanceDaniels

Question has been answered, @SKIFBY @telegamer @Anmazing Lock pls? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!