Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NAAAWWW

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2017
so i just got banned for kill aura...

so i did a glitch wheare i was trying to block myself in with clay and i was hitting crazy and it hit a player through the croner and i got banned bye the anticheat...

and yes i did make an appeal

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Considering you made an appeal, I don't think there is much the forums can do for you. Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by " trying to block myself in with clay and i was hitting crazy and it hit a player through the croner", but best of luck with your appeal :)

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
If your appeal got denied, Please contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord about your false Sentinel ban. In order to contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord, you have to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft. (https://discord.gg/cubecraft.)

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I recommend you wait for your appeal to go through and if you have any farther questions, you can join the Cubecraft Discord. :)

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Hold up, if you got banned by sentinel how would you know it was killaura unless you know you were actually using killaura? Something is starting to smell a little fishy here ...
I think you have a point here...

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
Hold up, if you got banned by sentinel how would you know it was killaura unless you know you were actually using killaura? Something is starting to smell a little fishy here ...
Bans by Sentinel usually say "You were banned for KillAura" as far as I know, it tells you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom