Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 489420

Can u remember that old game Snowman survival from 2016? I love that game it was soo fun and one of the best time i had on cubecraft. Since again :=: the new winter game isnt snowman survival, i came with idea: If during Cristmas new featured game will be slime survival it will be replaced with snowman survival.

let me know if u like this idea :D

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think the reason they didn't add Snowman Survival anymore is because there already is a game called Slimes Survival, which is exactly the same but without a winter theme. Having 2 of the same games is a bit strange. Also Cubecraft seems to be experimenting with new gamemodes lately, which is awesome! A lot of players seem to enjoy the new game 'Colony Control', so I don't think it's a good idea to replace it.

D

Deleted member 489420

I think the reason they didn't add Snowman Survival anymore is because there already is a game called Slimes Survival, which is exactly the same but without a winter theme. Having 2 of the same games is a bit strange. Also Cubecraft seems to be experimenting with new gamemodes lately, which is awesome! A lot of players seem to enjoy the new game 'Colony Control', so I don't think it's a good idea to replace it.
noo i dont want to replace colony control cuz its great game. During cristmas i want to replace slime survival (if it gets picked as a featured game). Yes ik the only diffrence betwen those 2 games is winter theme, but it changes soo much. Being able to play on maps from almost 4 years ago, that would be awesome.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
noo i dont want to replace colony control cuz its great game. During cristmas i want to replace slime survival (if it gets picked as a featured game). Yes ik the only diffrence betwen those 2 games is winter theme, but it changes soo much. Being able to play on maps from almost 4 years ago, that would be awesome.
I doubt that will happen, but it could be nice.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hopefully it can return to Java next year alongside Present Rush. They are two amazing classic Christmas games, Colony Control is wonderful to play but bringing back some old favourites would be fun too. :3

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Hopefully it can return to Java next year alongside Present Rush. They are two amazing classic Christmas games, Colony Control is wonderful to play but bringing back some old favourites would be fun too. :3
I feel as though there would be too many games if this were the case. However, If these three games were on a rotation for the featured games during christmas that would be better!

Reactions: Gemmmmie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom